Datsun 510 v8 swap question

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
okayfine
Supporter

Re: Datsun 510 v8 swap question

Post by okayfine »

Mr. Unknown007, sir:

You never answered any of David's questions. Further, you did not answer any of my questions. These were specifically focused on your project as a gauge to your ability to successfully complete your project. A lack of answers suggests you have no idea what you're doing. The posts in this thread indicate you have no idea what you're doing. Please feel free to prove otherwise by addressing the questions posed on Page 1.

If not, I'm sure we'll see pictures of your 510 soon. On Craigslist.

Cheerio-io
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
supersportsedan
Supporter

Post by supersportsedan »

Hey did anyone notice that there is a 510 on the new Snoop Dogg album? Image
goichi1
Supporter

Post by goichi1 »

can't we all just get along???? :wink:
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

supersportsedan wrote:Hey did anyone notice that there is a 510 on the new Snoop Dogg album? Image
:shock: i thought it was a grand cherokee
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

okayfine wrote:Mr. Unknown007, sir:

You never answered any of David's questions. Further, you did not answer any of my questions. These were specifically focused on your project as a gauge to your ability to successfully complete your project. A lack of answers suggests you have no idea what you're doing. The posts in this thread indicate you have no idea what you're doing. Please feel free to prove otherwise by addressing the questions posed on Page 1.

If not, I'm sure we'll see pictures of your 510 soon. On Craigslist.

Cheerio-io

I guess we scared him away. Too bad. He did a nice job with the Photoshop pics. I really liked the way they looked. I would have liked to have seen his 510 in the before state too. His ideas are good but his bravado may get in the way of achieving them.
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

too bad im still here and im not a moran you are.and the questions i thought i did oh well i'll just come back once i head back to my cousins and take pics.i'll show all you thanks.i'll be back alter on.i'll achieve my plans.most likely if not then hey just make it a simple datsun.by the way i wont be selling it and english classes are pointless to my in the fact that im into cars not speech.
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Unknown007 wrote:and im not a moran you are.
The jokes, they write themselves! :roll:
Unknown007 wrote:by the way i wont be selling it and english classes are pointless to my in the fact that im into cars not speech.
:oops: Honestly Mr. Bond, you realize you're limiting your ability to get help due to your poor use of English, don't you? If we can't read or understand what you're typing, we can't begin to help answer whatever question you may (or may not) have postulated. It's up to you - 'ight?
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
510Freak
Supporter

Post by 510Freak »

:roll:
Attachments
geez (Medium).jpg
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

well dont answer anything i ask if you cant understand it period.wow that one guy really needs a life i bet he's a moron living 510 dreamer.
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Unknown007 wrote:well dont answer anything i ask if you cant understand it period.wow that one guy really needs a life i bet he's a moron living 510 dreamer.
Suit yourself.
Have a nice day.
Have a nice day.
Dimebag

Post by Dimebag »

Mr Bond, you're not also attempting to competitively drift a '98 Pathfinder, are you?
John Thiessen
72 Wagon
qwik510
Supporter

Post by qwik510 »

Unknown007 wrote:well dont answer anything i ask if you cant understand it period.wow that one guy really needs a life i bet he's a moron living 510 dreamer.

Although the one guy (spoolinitup) did start all this with some namecalling, he is currently working on his 510 and making progress. I have seen the posts of his car and he asks questions in a way that they are understood by all.

I think all of you need to drop all this and get back to discussing Datsun 510s. We all love them and want to talk about them and make them better.

UnKnown007, I asked you specific questions regarding your project in the 1st few posts and you never answered them. I spent a good bit of my time typing up some good advice that you had asked for and you just blew me off. The you posted that you were "Drunk" when you posted it. Then you come on here and start a bunch of commotion and cause problems.

If you want to be part of this 510 community, I would suggest that you be a contributing member and start out by showing respect for us and we in turn wil show you the same respect. We have a wealth of 510 knowledge here and are ready and more then willing to share it so that the love of these great little cars continues for years to come. But, that being said, if you want our help, don't ask for it in a drunken, incoherrent state with wishy washy ideas about a V8 and then a V6 and which V6 and maybe Airbags and etc., etc. Ask for help in a clear way that EVERYONE will understand. Also, use the search feature to look up things you are interested in and develop a PLAN for your car so we can help you better. Spend some time researching some of the things you want to do and then ask the questions you need help with. If you have an idea that you are thinking about, bounce it off us and will will try to help. We want to help but want to know that we are not wasting our time either.

NOW EVERYONE END THIS BICKERING ONCE AND FOR ALL AND LETS GET BACK TO 510s. And I MEAN IT! 5 pages of BS is enough.

THIS ENDS HERE AND NOW!
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

hey qik510 i appricate you telling me all this but i did say all i needed to know was about the engine.ok here i'll make it easier for you my plans right now that i need help on is the engine swap.i wanted to go v6 but one of my friends has a friend who did it and took him a year to get it all running good.so now i'll ask about the ka24de?i dont want to go turbo just all motor.what will be needed for this swap?and sorry i didnt respond but lets just start fresh right now.these are my two or three simple questions thanks.
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

i'll just be nice and answer them.
horsepower mattered until i found out the car runs sideways on too much power and also needs better everything.i would most likely have more time durning the summer and for now i'll focus on the engine i'll put the air bags etc aside.
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

Unknown007 wrote:lets just start fresh right now.
:shock:

8) :mrgreen:

id abandon this thread ASAP and ....
qwik510 wrote:Also, use the search feature to look up things you are interested in and develop a PLAN for your car so we can help you better. Spend some time researching some of the things you want to do and then ask the questions you need help with.
youll find LOTS of KA info here

in case you still need/want a KA24DE 510...http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/607826233.html
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.