Datsun 510 v8 swap question

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
Unknown007

Re: Datsun 510 v8 swap question

Post by Unknown007 »

well you lose if you don't try.you lose if you giv eup.but eh im capricorn and everything i have done and planned i accomplished i dont know about you guys but i have even if it takes all day.if i want it i'll do it.and trust me all these guys hating on me just jealous in the fact that they never got their plans all done aint my fault yall some suckas!!!by the way for the people who actually help thanks for the people who dont ummm.................well all i can say is dont cry when you see it...............
510Freak
Supporter

Post by 510Freak »

I think it may be time for mods or one of these
Attachments
chill_pills.jpg
chill_pills.jpg (33.56 KiB) Viewed 3190 times
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

hahah ima get me one of them pillows.im chill trust me.its funny how i type chill and comes out like URRRGGGG!!!hahaha im just saying because people be hating these days anyways so im guessing all people do here is not help me on the swap but hate because they never accomplish a thing in life.aint my fault for the pill who are tying to help well i appreicate it and thanks.
djlotus
Supporter

Post by djlotus »

Nobody is necssarily hating on you guy. It's just that you have set some pretty high goals for yourself and they are just trying to tell you that its going to be a lot harder that you think it will be. Add to that, you haven't exactly settled on an engine yet. We all want you to succeed and get the car the way that you want it to be. They don't wanna see a car get started, hacked up, and tossed by the wayside because you ran out of money, or time, or patience.

And maybe the fact that you don't type very coherently. That may be a factor.

Just to reiterate: No hate, just constructive criticism.
defdes
Supporter

Post by defdes »

djlotus wrote: And maybe the fact that you don't type very coherently. That may be a factor.
Yes, there is a lot to be said for proof reading....and just reading in general.
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

ok well the engines coming last why do you think im needing help and suggestions?and also yea i should care about my english but honestly all i came is for help not to have my questions proof read.so help me or not its up to you can if i cant if its done and just cut up guess what oh well.by the way im not cutting anything up.
djlotus
Supporter

Post by djlotus »

Unknown007 wrote:ok well the engines coming last why do you think im needing help and suggestions?
They are you giving you suggestions but all you are doing is taking offense to them.
Unknown007 wrote:and also yea i should care about my english but honestly all i came is for help not to have my questions proof read.
If your questions cannot be read (see: understood) then they can't really be answered.
Unknown007 wrote:so help me or not its up to you can if i cant if its done and just cut up guess what oh well.
?
Unknown007 wrote:by the way im not cutting anything up.
That's good to hear, because in the case of a car that is becoming more rare with each passing day, it would suck to see one trashed because somebody hacked it up.
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

Unknown007 wrote:... why do you think im needing help and suggestions?

...but honestly all i came is for help ...
:idea: no help needed when you can answer your own questions
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.
thisismatt
Supporter

Post by thisismatt »

im guessing i have to buy motor mounts,cross member,sway bars, and push out the trans hole a little out to fit it and then cut back the shifter hole?if im correct?
by the way im not cutting anything up.
here's my plan its simple.for the body i save that for last i start inside out better say.
ok well the engines coming last why do you think im needing help and suggestions?
Don't hate on yourself!
I'm your huckleberry.
djlotus
Supporter

Post by djlotus »

^^ LOL!!
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

Woahhh!

I think this one needs to end for all our sakes.

Lets drop this one guys. There are really good people on here, and they will help and give honest and good advice –and there are many people here that have done just about everything under the sun - so it's unlikely there'll be any surprises. It's too bad feelings got hurt here, but do stick around if you are really going to do this. Ask the right educated questions and you'll get honest good responses. And please, everyone drop the color angle – that’s far and away from what we’re here for. Here, we are all equal in status! But at this point, nothing is going to happen - to much said already. Sorry to see this gone this far -
MODS, please step in.
Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
510Freak
Supporter

Post by 510Freak »

Byron510 wrote:Woahhh!

I think this one needs to end for all our sakes.

Lets drop this one guys. There are really good people on here, and they will help and give honest and good advice –and there are many people here that have done just about everything under the sun - so it's unlikely there'll be any surprises. It's too bad feelings got hurt here, but do stick around if you are really going to do this. Ask the right educated questions and you'll get honest good responses. And please, everyone drop the color angle – that’s far and away from what we’re here for. Here, we are all equal in status! But at this point, nothing is going to happen - to much said already. Sorry to see this gone this far -
MODS, please step in.
Byron

+1
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

well i guess if this car ends up cut up oh well thanks.and you may have beaners i never said i call my black family names.i was talking about how that one guy said i was acting like them.if you thought i was saying the people who helped left the cars rusting no i was tlaking about the people just being plain stupid about this.well after all this trying to get help i noticed that:
-in the begining you'll get it
-after that some stupid low lifes come in hating
-forums i think are really sorta pointless now until you actually get the right person to ask on here which may take a mintue
-i'll cut up whatever i want cool?k cool

im out i just come back to the forum when im stuck with a cut up datsun or a finishe done thanks.bye!!!

p.s. none my feelings get hurt through internet i just defend my self online or not its the way i am.
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

Oh yea i want to thanks the first 4 or 5 people who actually helped.
Unknown007

Post by Unknown007 »

***Mods please close this thread***