Datsun meet in livermore California

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
turbo510sss

Datsun meet in livermore California

Post by turbo510sss »

Hey thinking about meeting every friday at In and out in livermore california on friday nights meet their sbout 8 pm and hang out and tlak about cars and opther shit anyone want to come join us and tlak a bout their 510 and show it off anyone welcome som come to the in and out in liver more on north livermore off the 580 freeway in livermore on firday nights at 8pm hope to see you guys their. also check out my web site for any changes in time and or date of hang out link below to my web site.
Last edited by turbo510sss on 23 May 2004 00:35, edited 2 times in total.
turbo510sss

Post by turbo510sss »

Well nice to see alot of you guys coming to the meet every 2 friday of the month we have been getting some big turn outs at the meet every time some regular people that come and some new. we have been getting somewhere between 15-20 cars a month so come on down and hand out with all of us and share engine swap stories and check out some new car for mor info visit my website at EVENTS AND LOCAL HANGOUTS to check out times and dates of the meet and other meets we will be having this summer.
turbo510sss

Post by turbo510sss »

Just wanting to let everyone know that the meet is still going on every second friday of the month starting at 8pm at IN-N-OUT burgers in Livermore Ca. Just also wanted to knwo fi anyone was interested in going we like to get a heads up somtimes of how many people are coming so we know how much to exspect and if we need to stay out later for the people that can't make it at 8 or want to come later. So please email me I am going ot start a mail list so that you can email me with ideas and so that we can mail you with updates on what is going on with the meet. So please fill free to email me and let me know what up and I will email you back with updates and other things as well. Thanks again Turbo510sss.