get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
datzenmike
Supporter

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by datzenmike »

Those videos are not an opinion, but you can watch them and form your own. Or not if you are a Democrat and it makes you uncomfortable. Take the blue pill and watch CNN tell you what to think and what not to know.

As or Trump I don't like him much but he gets results and lesser of two evils just like in 2016 compared to that 'other corrupt Clinton'.... and that is certainly an opinion
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

i don't watch any MSM channels US or canadian. i watch rebel news , canada poli and bit chute. even take a look at stuff on rumble.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
Idoxlr8

Post by Idoxlr8 »

I just found the definitive YouTube link that ties this all together. It all makes sense now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
260z owner
510 wannabe
iceD

Post by iceD »

I miss talking about Datsuns

ice D
funwithmonkeys
Supporter

Post by funwithmonkeys »

Can we block this thread? Talking about stupid things like politics is not what this site is about.
If no one from the future comes back to stop you from doing it then how bad of a decision can it really be?
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

iceD wrote: 22 Feb 2021 22:00 I miss talking about Datsuns

ice D
funwithmonkeys wrote: 23 Feb 2021 12:23 Can we block this thread? Talking about stupid things like politics is not what this site is about.

You've wandered into the Not Datsun/Nissan Related forum, no wonder.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
510rob

Post by 510rob »

I won't block it. That is just blatant censorship. That brings in all manner of problems along with it.

Just remember that the person standing there next to you at the next Datsun BBQ running the grill and handing you a hamburger might want Trump voted back in or might want Trump put in jail forever (or whatever, they do or don't like Trudeau or Macron or Putin or Ping, etc). Regardless of their personal beliefs and opinions, they are entitled to their personal beliefs and opinions. None of that should not stand in your way of your accepting the hamburger (or rejecting it because you are only cool with veggie burgers or whatever).

There is a history of oppression built around censorship. Did you ever stop to think about what exactly it was that made the 'dark ages' dark? (no Dattos!)
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

BURGER WITH FRIENDS.....WOW that sounds nice, like at Jeff's last year!
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Well, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, You-tube, Google, twitter and f/b know all about censorship.

Remember Rabban..... he who controls the media controls the universe.
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

datzenmike wrote: 22 Feb 2021 10:34 Those videos are not an opinion, but you can watch them and form your own. Or not if you are a Democrat and it makes you uncomfortable. Take the blue pill and watch CNN tell you what to think and what not to know.

As or Trump I don't like him much but he gets results and lesser of two evils just like in 2016 compared to that 'other corrupt Clinton'.... and that is certainly an opinion
I wasn't talking about any video, did I say I was? I don't typically watch them but when I do I form no opinion and sorry but I'm nether of either party and It doesn't make me uncomfortable, at all. I don't take pills so to keep my mind clear and I let not one tell me what to think kinda like what your doing here. Agreed, I don't like Trump but he does/did get shit done and was the lesser of two evils.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

I was merely pointing out that the videos were not simply another opinion like all the previous posts you lumped together, but direct quotes. Using them I did say you could watch them and form your own. (opinion) I didn't tell you what to think only to form an opinion from watching. A lot of that stuff is censored and never gets to the voting public that are too lazy to look. If you don't have all the information, if it's censored... then you are being told what to think. I think you missed the red/blue pill reference entirely.
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

datzenmike wrote: 25 Feb 2021 06:59 I was merely pointing out that the videos were not simply another opinion like all the previous posts you lumped together, but direct quotes. Using them I did say you could watch them and form your own. (opinion) I didn't tell you what to think only to form an opinion from watching. A lot of that stuff is censored and never gets to the voting public that are too lazy to look. If you don't have all the information, if it's censored... then you are being told what to think. I think you missed the red/blue pill reference entirely.
Hmm, ok I confess as I don't know what videos you mean and am thinking you may have quoted the wrong person (me) but that's fine no harm, I hate politics for this reason. Anyway carry on Men....
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
510rob

Post by 510rob »

...meanwhile, the Datsuns sit hibernating...
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Yup, sat in mine for 15 minutes the other day, warming it up, imagining the next trip up country. I've had this car for 43 years now, still puts a smile on my face!
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Me too. Last time was just before Christmas. The previous night a wind storm pulled the cover off so a squirt of gas down all four and boom. Still topped with green coolant and honey colored oil. Let her warm then put away.