get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
butters68
Supporter

get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by butters68 »

this is a must see video to find on you tube, " what is coming this fall is horrific" all the testing for covid is fake , there is now real reason right now to need a mask. good luck this fall i hope you all will be safe.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
tycot1
Supporter

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by tycot1 »

what?
http://bigtimemotors.ca 1972 datsun 510 220 hp ka "couped", 1971 510 westwood champ gt4 '81& "83, 1979 550 hp trans am, 1962 cadillac hrdtp, 2005 subaru sti, 1999 triumph daytona 955i.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

if you have kids you need to see this video.
Colbino

Post by Colbino »

Ummmmm. You might want to include a link...once you're sober.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

i'm not computer enough , this is the name of the video. (what is coming this fall is horrific) ....more for canada than the states.
icehouse

Post by icehouse »

Don't tell my wife. She is a ER nurse in the covid wing. She's seen some shit.
"People don't like it when shit doesn't match their rule of thumb." Sam
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Who is this chick??? Any credentials at all or just some conspiracy nut???? Who are you and why should I give a rats ass what you think????

To be fair I don't believe ANYTHING coming out of the US about their covid numbers at all. I know family down there that went to be tested, filled out all the paperwork but couldn't be there for the actual test and had to go home. A week later they all got notified that they all tested positive. WTF????
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
510rob

Post by 510rob »

datzenmike wrote: 11 Aug 2020 13:04 Who is this chick??? Any credentials at all or just some conspiracy nut???? Who are you and why should I give a rats ass what you think????

To be fair I don't believe ANYTHING coming out of the US about their covid numbers at all. I know family down there that went to be tested, filled out all the paperwork but couldn't be there for the actual test and had to go home. A week later they all got notified that they all tested positive. WTF????
She is a conspiracy nut.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

My son-in -law is into that. Said there's going to be something big in about 55 days, that was almost a week ago. Trump is going back to the gold standard (or some other precious metal) all debts will be forgiven foreign and domestic. After prince Andrew's disastrous interview the CIA and FBI kicked the royals out of the palace and her emblem is of the gate at Buckingham Palace. She's gone and there is a legitimate pretender to the thrown. Most of the DNC and a few GOP will be under indictment for human trafficking, pedophilia, ritual sacrifices or all three and more. Apparently you CAN make this shit up.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

lets hope it doesn't happen.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

The sky is falling. NOT!!! In all of BC population 5.1 million there have been just 195 deaths over 5 months. One in 26,000. Or less than 0.00004.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

GOLD STANDARD........

Wow....that would be great, a blast in the past for me....I started my career in Gold and Silver while still on the Gold standard, then Nixon ended it Aug 15, 1971.....and then the Americans started to hide Gold here in Canada.

Maybe not gold though...that shit is expensive, takes up space...and what is it really...a yellow metal that we put some arbitrary value on....money is made through the % key now....

When I think of the MILLIONS of ounces of gold that went through my hands.....

Good Luck with that.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
GREG510

Post by GREG510 »

Hey Kieth,remember that time we had a 510club meeting at your business. You let me hold that HUGE gold brick(was the size of a toaster oven).
Very cool 😎
gooned

Post by gooned »

But they ARE hiding the 5G chip in the vaccine...dummies pffft
510rob

Post by 510rob »

People so badly want there to be a conspiracy because that could explain away what they don't understand. Early humans' developments of various mythologies and spiritual belief systems led to organized religions, but when the twin pillars of science (observation and reason) came along and changed the general views about the world and the place of people within the (indifferent) universe, many people lost some sense of meaning. Nietzsche famously wrote that "God is dead and we killed him", but that was the consequent that came after Charles Darwin published the antecedent, "On the Origin of Species".

Here we are in 2020, conspiracy theories abound. Humans are not generally blaming the pandemic on 'God(s)', but some humans are blaming all manner of other things and other persons. Viruses don't care because they are just little pieces of abberant DNA or RNA that find a host and make use of the host to replicate that virus to preserve that 'species' of virus. Rather than blaming unknown causes, I'd suggest reading a book about cellular biology or watching some YouTube videos on how viruses work, etc.

I saw a video of denial protestors and took a screen capture of the best picture from the video...
Attachments
Conservatives on Riots and Looting.jpg
Conservatives on Riots and Looting.jpg (100.21 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
Covid_Protesting_Idiots.jpg
Covid_Protesting_Idiots.jpg (189.32 KiB) Viewed 2801 times