get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
butters68
Supporter

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by butters68 »

Its almost time for Trumps return people. the deep state and all the corrupt dirt bags around the world are going down.

be safe all.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
john510

Post by john510 »

I'm surprised to see this here and surprised at what i'm reading.Trump sent mean tweets and hurt peoples feelings.We unelect him and elect a freaking moron that's far worse for American's than Trump could ever be and the whining about Trump continues.And the guy that wants this thread blocked ? Who's making you click onto it ? Just ignore it and don't be so hurt by a little political talk because you disagree with opinions.
KiKiIchiBan
Supporter

Post by KiKiIchiBan »

Do you guys get UK news? Talk about a sh t show. What a state we've gotten ourselves in.
My P510 Bluebird SSS Coupe www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?t=26929

https://www.instagram.com/kikiichiban/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBP1x8z2IBvfs-MQH2Gc73Q/featured
510rob

Post by 510rob »

Prince Andrew?
KiKiIchiBan
Supporter

Post by KiKiIchiBan »

510rob wrote: 14 Oct 2021 09:32Prince Andrew?
Not just that peado... hope he goes down for a long time. But our lack of fuel, supplies, workforce etc, it's getting a bit silly over here
My P510 Bluebird SSS Coupe www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?t=26929

https://www.instagram.com/kikiichiban/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBP1x8z2IBvfs-MQH2Gc73Q/featured
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

... and winter 'round the corner. Bet Andrew is nice and warm.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
RMS
Supporter

Post by RMS »

I heard Norm McDonald say during a interview on cfro100.5fm: "when society is so far left. center looks like extreme right .
the great reset is upon us. we must build back better new. these and other chants from leaders around the world are concerning. the ever creeping erosion of rights willfully eroded through the acceptance of fear propaganda. will we be taken to the point we beg for that boot to continuously stomp on our face? do we even know that boot exists ?

In November 1934, Smedley Butler claimed the existence of a political conspiracy by business leaders to overthrow President Roosevelt "I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.” “I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”
Major General Smedley Darlington Butler,

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." JFK

"where ruled by maniacs" john lennon

"do you understand the nightmare of our situation ,people. it is no secret . it is as open as it can be, the deep state does control America. wake up people, please god. use some F*cking sense" john mcafee

as you read through this thread it is easy to see their games working, division abounds. LZ22, L16, L18 L20B z24 ka sr sd and more are all represented in our community, installed in similar shells. we don't discriminate on displacement, bore or stroke. if you have forced induction or powered by diesel. we respect the choices others make for their steel shells. it would be nice if we all did the same for the shells made of flesh.
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

My cat's been altering my thoughts or I'm channeling her thoughts? This really works! I stopped burying my scat in the flower beds. Co-vid?? Pfft! What me worry??? I stopped watching the news almost a year ago after over 60 years of brain softening influence, and it's been a long recovery but every day..... in every way..... I'm getting better and better. Better able to fight off outside influences and crackpot conspiracy theories. I still catch my cat staring at me through slitted eyes though.....

Howard Beale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Gf0V.KXk5Q
510rob

Post by 510rob »

I'd recommend watching these two documentaries with a critical eye and an open mind.

1) The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8

2) Princes of the Yen ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

For every true fact, there is an equally opposite fact that is also true. The internet is no better than the TV it replaced.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

so now we have the next wave of lies coming our way, the fake omicron variant. most likely its a cover store for all double vax deaths that are going to happen this fall and into next year. more booster shots for the vaxed will most likely show up to finish off their immune systems . :|
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

sure
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

:lol: I guy I know has a relative trapped in South Africa. He said it bat shit crazy there. It's like Jack handcuffed to the pipe while the Titanic is going down.
icehouse

Post by icehouse »

butters68 wrote: 27 Nov 2021 23:46 so now we have the next wave of lies coming our way, the fake omicron variant. most likely its a cover store for all double vax deaths that are going to happen this fall and into next year. more booster shots for the vaxed will most likely show up to finish off their immune systems . :|
Naw, my wife is an ER nurse. The only people who die that have the vaccine are super old sick people who would have died anyways. Before the vaccine it was anyone any age at random. The hospital is still packed with unvaccinated coming it.
"People don't like it when shit doesn't match their rule of thumb." Sam