get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
datzenmike
Supporter

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by datzenmike »

The longer I'm on this planet the more and more I detest my fellow man. Hell..... is other people.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Hey Greg,

On the bright side of this madness...that gold bar would be worth over $2.0 MILLION CDN DOLLARS in this market. Almost buy you a house in Vancouver.

My placer miners will be having a BANNER year this season!

It's not even worth a comment on the insanity right now, just be safe...knowing someone who had this....you do not want to go there regardless.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
RONSLYCHUK
Supporter

Post by RONSLYCHUK »

I agree with Keith on this. A good friend of ours got the virus. She is still recovering. I would not want to get this virus! There are definitely some stupid people out there on the internet.
gooned

Post by gooned »

Rob...👍🏻😋
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

its started people, new zeland had 4 cases and the place has been locked down. forced detention and family's separated with positive cover test.
look up Katie Hopkins on you tube.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
cartel

Post by cartel »

datzenmike wrote: 12 Aug 2020 11:09 The longer I'm on this planet the more and more I detest my fellow man. Hell..... is other people.
thats almost to the point of-- the more people i meet the more i like my dog..

theres a far cry from REALITY and whats going on-- IMO..

yes the virus is real.. BUT more people die from hunger in the world than this.. more have from the flu(or at one point was)
the absolute BS the governments are pulling to take control is amazing- giving away 350B dollars (that was a month ago in canada) which is $10,000 per person-- whether you are just born or 90 years old-- we have to pay this back-- WTF is going to happen--

next year im guessing BC has 10% pst -gst will be 5% plus a 5% covid fee- the governments arent working but are taking FULL salaries-- like the motor vehicle branch STILL isnt letting kids get their license WTF this is so stupid.
and the retard lady- i watched 5 min-- lol 5G what does cellular have to do with a virus-- coming from someone who owned 3 rogers stores for over a decade im pretty versed in the technology ..
Mike Gibson
Datsun: 71 dime; 73 Z ; GT3 240
Other: 65 + 67 Mustang ; 03 murcie
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

there is a video out there of birds attacking 5g towers and pulling at the wires, 5g is not good boys and girls.

you notice they don't talk about deaths as much just cases , cases don't matter what a bunch of crap. and you may want to do search for Adrena chrome and what they have do to get it. next time you here about missing kids, well it could be whats happening to them.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

o and they have the detention buildings ready to go in some provinces, 2 in Alberta not sure about bc yet. just some things you need to look out for.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

I have never heard of her but I looked her up and she's a nut bar. 5G? something to do with cell phones? I have NEVER owned one. I'm a Ludite.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

I'm amazed someone has trained birds to attack 5g network equipment.
And there has always been detention centers/ jails, mental health facilities, hospitals and long term care. If you need help or are a threat to society, government is ready.
And correctly you won't here much about children being.kidnapped and be used to harvest.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

these buildings are brand spank'n new just for us canadians who they suspect of having covid, will come into your home or schools and take you away. its going to be our new normal.
funwithmonkeys
Supporter

Post by funwithmonkeys »

5g is just radio frequency. To say that it is causing a virus is just silly. Sure radio waves can cause cancer or maybe cook some food. Hell you could even cook a person or maybe a virus. Create a virus, NOPE. don't get me wrong, I really don't think it's a good idea to have a shit ton of towers out there pumping out millimeter ways at high power. All it is going to do is give more of us cancer.
If no one from the future comes back to stop you from doing it then how bad of a decision can it really be?
RMS
Supporter

Post by RMS »

only cancer .... what about the hutchison effect ? we have all heard of the philadelphia experiment and the claims made as to what happened on the USS Eldridge.

https://www.wired.com/2007/01/daily-wikiweird-2-2/

http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

I met john about 15 years ago when they were planing on re creating the philadelphia experiment on the fraser river. I have held a glob of stainless he claimed was once a spoon thats structure was altered by high frequency radio waves. interesting guy

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." (Tesla)
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

With the decline in religion in the past 50 years the need 'to believe' has to manifest somewhere.
RMS
Supporter

Post by RMS »

I do wish I believed.
in with the throngs, belief forged, path set.
gripped by stories secret occult indoctrinated and prescribed
taken by global players with verses set to inform us all
dots carefully strung and eloquently woven.
its flat, pay for tenants. look for lizard eyes
shape shifting from this dimension to an invisible man in the sky
absolution at the ask, bit coin in the basket, paper in the bin
never could afford the kewls aid. water from the tap is free.
abiotic in the harp case flowing disaster to a clear cut coast
in the line light with celebrated corruption and justice for truth
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!