Parts run-- anybody in?

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
SteveEdmonton
Supporter

Parts run-- anybody in?

Post by SteveEdmonton »

I'm a little embarrassed about plugging up the Classified with a bunch of ads, but now that my 510 is finally almost "done," I realize I've got WAY more parts than I need.

And that creates an opportunity. I'm driving to the Lower Mainland of B.C. (= Greater Vancouver area) next weekend (June 8-9) which gives me the ability to deliver big or bulky items that wouldn't make sense to ship to you there, from here in Edmonton.

The main items I'm thinking of are the following. These first few ads are already posted:

--full set of doors (for a 4-door), complete except for the locks in the front doors, in excellent condition. I just dropped the price to $400
--hood in good condition, now dropped to $100
--driveshaft, $60
--200SX wheels, set of SIX, good shape, including 4 good centre caps, $125
--a number of the "longer" pieces of SS trim, including rocker panel strips, under-hood trim, under-grille trim, and door trim

The following items are also available but I won't have time to post them in the classifieds until sometime on Saturday (June 1).
--stock hub caps
--rear bumper (core)
--grille
--front cross-member
--cylinder heads (U67, W58, 210)
--flat-top SUs and intake manifold
--exhaust manifolds
--flywheels (200mm 6-bolt, 225mm 6-bolt, 200mm 5-bolt)
--transmissions (FS5W71B, and 240Z four-speed)

If my prices seem out of line, make me an offer. I want this stuff GONE, even more than I want to be able to retire on it. :wink:
Last edited by SteveEdmonton on 31 May 2019 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
'71 4-door
'74 MGB-GT
'04 Miata
Colbino

Re: Parts run-- anybody in?

Post by Colbino »

Interested in the hood.
iceman510

Post by iceman510 »

Steve, where exactly are you heading. maybe I don't speak enough Canadian to know the meaning of "Lower Mainland". :)
What is the 5 speed from? I also am interested in an exhaust manifold.

Thanks.
SteveEdmonton
Supporter

Post by SteveEdmonton »

OK, sorry. Lower Mainland = Greater Vancouver (B.C.)

I've got a pair of those 5-speeds, one from an '80 280ZX (0.745 top ratio) and the other from '81-83 (0.773).

Two exhaust manifolds, too, both the "good" four-into-2 design. One has the heat-riser attachment for carb pre-heat, the other is "clean" (without it). I'll put up pics tomorrow morning. :)
'71 4-door
'74 MGB-GT
'04 Miata
iceman510

Post by iceman510 »

No problem. I didn't notice the category this was under, so I kind of figured you meant that area. I was hoping lower mainland meant Ontario. :)

I am interested in the clean manifold possibly (obviously shipping required). I would like one of those transmissions too, but have to think about that for shipping costs too.

Thanks.