WTB 510 2dr $8000+

Post your forsale and wanted ads
garydagat

WTB 510 2dr $8000+

Post by garydagat »

Hi All,

I am re-postings this since my older WTB posting I have traveled from Ohio to Canby Show.... and came back empty handed!
On the way was able to stop by and hang out with RonM and checked out his awesome dime!

Anyways... the search continues! below are the details of my original WTB! PM ME! or email me gchchen@gmail.com

I'm located in Ohio and I've been looking to get my first 510 I'm a Mechanical Design Engineer and I've always wanted to get my hands dirty and to start a car project instead of designing on my PC all day... anyways so I've looked around and I have my heart set on a 510. But I still haven't really found something that fits...or I guess I saw some stuff but their were already sold, hence this post!

WTB 510 2 door:
Must Have:
1. No Rust
2. Working Mechanics (Running engine, transmission, emissions... etc)
3. Clean Title.
4. All the typical stuff a working car would need... 4 wheels, seat, steering wheel, working E brake.... etc.

Basically I'd like to have the car as a reliable daily driver while I build custom parts for it

Like to have:
1. Rebuilt engine or some sort of engine swap
Anyways the main reason for my wanting an engine swap is I feel like if I am going to buy a project car, I'd better have a fast one or it defeats the purpose since I'm not aiming for a period 100% original restoration.