bluebirds in video games

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
butters68
Supporter

bluebirds in video games

Post by butters68 »

i've beed play'n dead island on my ps3, when you get into the city part of the game , man there are hundreds of recked goons and sedans all over the place, aboot shat myself. it was so funny to see that many 510 in one game. 8)
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
muck
Supporter

Re: bluebirds in video games

Post by muck »

been meaning to pickup that game... now I just got another reason to check it out. :mrgreen:
'67 1600 Roadster
'68 4-door 510
PoorMtnKid
Supporter

Post by PoorMtnKid »

When I first got to that area I was tripping also. Great game, but once u beat it , no longer fun.
looking for pass. side arm rest
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

How was DEAD ISLAND? I was thinking of playing that. I was also looking at RAGE, anybody played that yet?

I have gone back and been re-playing HALF LIFE 2, a classic in my opinion.

I needed a break from MODERN WARFARE BLACK OPS online. At least I can hold my own now, as all the top guns have gone on to play the Latest sequel.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
proflex
Supporter

Post by proflex »

The half life series of games are one of my all time favorites as well. I can still remember playing it into the early morning hour - very addictive and fun to play. I just replayed the old blue shift at Xmas just for the fun of it, games have come a long way since then :lol: , but still fun to play. Defiantly an all time classic.

Chad
In just two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.
PoorMtnKid
Supporter

Post by PoorMtnKid »

bertvorgon wrote:How was DEAD ISLAND? I was thinking of playing that. I was also looking at RAGE, anybody played that yet?

I have gone back and been re-playing HALF LIFE 2, a classic in my opinion.

I needed a break from MODERN WARFARE BLACK OPS online. At least I can hold my own now, as all the top guns have gone on to play the Latest sequel.
Its a good change from the COD games. I was in the same boat. If you can find it used its well worth it. Even new its good if you want a good missions type game.
looking for pass. side arm rest
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Chad, I never had a computer at the time that could play the computer games, so I never got to play BLUE SHIFT, as it was only released by Valve/Sierra for the computer.

There have been rumors of a new HALF LIFE coming out, as we were left hanging in the ORANGE BOX sequel(s).....

I also really enjoyed BIOSHOCK, I thought the ambiance was fantastic
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
muck
Supporter

Post by muck »

Just picked up Dead Island today at lunch. Will be playing later tonight... :mrgreen:
'67 1600 Roadster
'68 4-door 510
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

man i like dead island it scares the crap out of you some times.bert the only good thing aboot black ops are the zombies ,thats the only reason why i still have that game. man i miss socom 2 from the ps2 days. :cry:
ding ding dong dong all night long long.