religion

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
turbo510sss

religion

Post by turbo510sss »

Well I was working on my car today when I saw 2 mormans riding bikes buy me so I just let it go and went back to working on my car. Well I see them ride their bikes back in the direction they came from and was like ok so they must be lost so I went back to doing what I was doimng to my 510. Well low and behold I here this he hows it going and this is one sweet looking car. I peek my head out from under the hood to see those to mormans. now befoe I go any futher for those of you in datsun land that are morman I don';t ahte mormans in fact I have friends I grew up with that are mormans and they will always be my frineds. Well back to the story one of the guys says hey i like the car how long have you been working on it. so I told him about a year or so and they was a pause for about a second. Sop then the next guy said hey whats those thing you working on and I told them that I was working on Mukini 44mm Mikuni carburators and he told me what that so I just told him that its like a carburator on a mustang but thweir is 2 of them and he said oh ok. and then they where asking me my o-60 times and 1/4 mile times and top speed and I realy couldn't answer that because I realy havent found that out yet. well to make a long story short every time they would ask my a quetion their would be a pause after like they where trying to find a way to tell a gear head like me about got. well they finaly got the currage to ask me, I think they where intimidated by me or something and I told them I know God and I realy need to get this car done tonight because I am going to go to the track after work and wn't have timne to fix it then. well they wouldn't leave me alone and I repeatedly told them I need to get it done but they still wanted me to learn more about got. so you knoe what I did witch is kinda rude I gues I turned the car on and reved itup a few times until my brother came out and started talking to me telling me my car is running rich that he can here it from inside the house and they went away probly mad and disapointed they didbn't tell me about got. Well I go to church always have since I was little and know about him and how he dies for me on the cross I just think its kinda dumb what they do I mean they ride their bikes all day trying to convert people to mormanism and don't even contribute to society by working at a fast food joint work a gtas statiopn I thin its kinda a waist of time to do that for aliving. Well If I have affended any morman datsun owenrs I am sorry didn't mean to. Well back to working on my car to get it to the track tomorrow.
caesarDX

Post by caesarDX »

Usually, when they ask me if they can help...

I say sure.. start mowing...
or ... push the brake pedal while I bleed the brakes.

then I tell them I believe in god and I practise another
religion.. true.
1984 Renault R5 Turbo2 - L' Enfant Terrible
1989 BMW E30 M3 "God's Chariot"
2001 Renault Clio V6 Sport Phase 1
1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec
turbo510sss

Post by turbo510sss »

caesarDX wrote:Usually, when they ask me if they can help...

I say sure.. start mowing...
or ... push the brake pedal while I bleed the brakes.

then I tell them I believe in god and I practise another
religion.. true.

Yea :lol: :lol: :lol: funny you mentioned that they asked me if they could help but that they didn't know much about cars so I told them I have way to much money in my car to let someone i don't know and that has no exspeirence to turn a wrench on my car.
caesarDX

Post by caesarDX »

True story...

On sundays my friend would answer the front door and
when he would run into people trying to convert him..
his response was...

(looking at them straight in the eye and say)

"I don't bother you on your day off... so don't bother me"

then he would slam the door on their face.. even if the vistor
had a little kid with them..

I wouldn't have the balls b/c I might get struck by lightning.
72fivedime

Post by 72fivedime »

ya i just moved into a nieghborhood that has a highly concentrated mormon population, so i end up hanging out with alot of mormons cause im a kinda straight-edge hardcore kid and my best friends are straight-edge, so everyone else but the mormons goes out drinking. Alot of them are my friends and alot of the girls are hot (i'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes), but i cant stand when they try to convert people and stuff. When i go to one of my best mormon friends house his dad (who is super mormon) always gives me lectures about what is right and good and dump, sometimes he even gives me fuggen pamphlets. my friend has to stop him and remind him that i'm catholic and i'm not an athiest or anything. that bugs the hell out of me, if a person wants to convert to your religion great! but dont try to impose your will on someone else just to expand the mormon population. i mean ive liked almost every mormon i've met, but i hate when they try and convert people, thats not cool.
turbo510sss

Post by turbo510sss »

i think the only time Mormans come and talk to me is when I am working on my car they never come to the door or anything when I am home they just bother me when I am working on my car. Kinda weird to me I guess.
caesarDX

Post by caesarDX »

DEEP DOWN THEY WANT A 510!
turbo510sss

Post by turbo510sss »

caesarDX wrote:DEEP DOWN THEY WANT A 510!
:lol: :lol: :lol: you know thats true.
krackerx7

Post by krackerx7 »

when mormans came to my place i told them that i was interested in studying differnt religions and would take some of there paperwork just to look at to have a idea what is was about and thats all, i wasnt interested in becoming a morman at all or anything like that (wrong on my part)after that they wouldnt leave me alone they kept coming back, I hontestly dont care what other people believe in as long as there personaly fulfilled and not hurting anyone and not bothering me then whocares its there lives, i think people care to much about what other people do. But when you try to force something like religion on someone theyre just going to get defensive. And when it comes to my personal beliefs i keep them to myself because they would probably piss heavely religous people off.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

My dad, who retired years ago and has a lot of time to muck about however he pleases, would invite the canvassing preachers in for a chat when they would come around, then he would start talking their ears off until they wanted to leave - it would take them some time, but they would soon realize that he just wanted some company for a coffee and couldn't give a wit about their choice in religion...

Also, my neighbour who was a really crazy bastard (a guy died at one of his house parties back in the day - I guess he was giving'er a bit too much), anyway, when the religious people went to this guy's door, he would answer the door in his housecoat, making sure to have the housecoat open and his ding dong hanging out in plain view - that would make them about-face and march right along at full speed to the next house to tell the neighbours about it...

Overall, I don't think you can blame anyone for trying to strengthen their religious organization in this day and age of crumbling social values and such widespread moral corruption... but I sure do like the mental image of the revving engine sending them to the next house to try again...
banzai510(hainz)

Post by banzai510(hainz) »

I dont like people coming to my house to tell me about their religion.
I tell them I Yank my Crank all the time!!!!!!!!!!

Religios people & the guys wanting to sell you a security systems are the worst. Or the black kids selling candy, magazines ect.......

But I have have to say the Mormons and Jehova's are really good people. I just dont want to be Bothered!!!!!!!!!
It is Mormon doctrine to Help other people if you ask them!!!!!

In Islam, it says to Save one life is to Save all of Humanity.
My Motto, is to save one Datsun to to save the datsun from the crusher of the lazy owner not willing to read the Datsun manual.

But I hate it when they come up and say, hey cool car! what is it? need help and know nothing about it,then try to slide in their conversation about what ever they want you to listen to,Religion or Selling.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

!...then they expose their true nature regardless of religion... door to door salespeople
supersportsedan
Supporter

Post by supersportsedan »

Oldest ressurrected thread EVER!!!
Gensaiken1

Post by Gensaiken1 »

I know a simple way to solve your problems.

Get a "No Solicitors" sign. Problem solved. If they come to your house, they are breaking the law.

Never saw them agian.
1971 2dr Datsun 510 - L20b, 219 SSS Head, Roundtop SU's
freekwonder

Post by freekwonder »

I tell them the truth.
'I'm an atheist and don't need saving. Thank you have a nice day' if they still press the issue I get rude. Luckily nobody really knocks on my door.