Karting @ TBC

General Discussion about the 510 Club of BC
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Yup, we drink that stuff.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

Byron510 wrote:Richard,
After all this slamming of those not going to meetings... I haven't seen you around that much in the last 6 months!!! :shock: :oops:
Just had to razz ya, so we'll be seeing you at the next meeting though, I'd guess!!!! :lol: :lol:
Byron
I've only missed the last one since I've been back. And that was because I thought the turn out would be similiar to Malcolm's August meeting :? Unless you count the show, then it's two. but i was at the autocross, then suffered some technical difficulties on the way home, making it impossible to make it to the show....

ahhh who cares. I'll be at all the ones i can, and that's that. :D

:?: did we find a location for the November meet?
:?: and what about Christmas?
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

November meeting will be at Keith's plant in Richmond, and the X-mass party will again be a James place in Vancouver on the second Saturday of the month. Hope everyone can make it.
Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
TerryHackman
Supporter

Post by TerryHackman »

Now you guys know what fun is!!! I raced Karts for 9 years, and had a great time. $30.00 bucks is cheap for this kind of entertainment. It beats spending $200.00 for a set of four Bridgestones that are only good for about 3 weekends of racing. Keep at it... It keeps us young.