Fwd: Ethanol Fuel ALERT FROM THE NAPetition to the Federal Government ( Re: Ethanol Fuel )

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
bertvorgon
Supporter

Fwd: Ethanol Fuel ALERT FROM THE NAPetition to the Federal Government ( Re: Ethanol Fuel )

Post by bertvorgon »

Morning World!

I thank Ron for sending me this link, to sign a petition to keep Chevron 94 ethanol free.

While it does not directly affect me ( I burn Aviation fuel), it sure does for most of you with performance engines, etc.

This reminds me of when the lead was taken out of our premium in the late 70's, going from 98 R + M down to 91 initially, then thankfully Chevron came out with 94. They did NOT tell people till after a few months had gone by, as legally they could NOT say the pump was 91 UNLEADED till they thought ALL of the leaded fuel had been purged. This caused me and hundreds of hot rodder's to have major detonation and engine issues, trying to figure out why our engines started having problems. I ended up trying to make some octane boosters that involved horrendous chemicals. Why my last exhaust manifold literally disintegrated.

The John Carlson fellow is the person who appraised my car some years ago, has quite the car collection and is a judge for MAJOR car shows in North America.

Here is a link I put in for the issue. Scroll down and you will see the petition link, you will get a bounce back email, then click on that, you have signed the petition.

https://www.naacc.ca/special-report-114 ... ctor-cars/

NAACC ---- Canada Ethanol Petition to the Federal Government of Canada

Please sign this petition and forward it to as many collector vehicle enthusiasts and car clubs as you can.

The (NAACC ) National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada thanks NAACC member Ian Smale for his dedication and commitment to the collector car hobby for developing this petition. Ian has been working with the NAACC for many months in developing this petition.

The petition is now ‘live’ and ready for your signature.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/petitions/en/ ... ign/e-4735

Thank you for your help.

John Carlson

President/CEO
National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada Corp.
www.naacc.ca
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
gooned

Re: Fwd: Ethanol Fuel ALERT FROM THE NAPetition to the Federal Government ( Re: Ethanol Fuel )

Post by gooned »

Thanks for that Keith, done.

I’ll share over on the Landcruiser forum as well.