get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
butters68
Supporter

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by butters68 »

from what i'm seeing , every age male or female are dead from the death jab man. lots of hart attacks and strokes and other issues.

some people for you guys to check out if you want.
Vladimir Zelenko
Micheal Yeadon
Roger Hodkinson
Wolfgang Wodarg
Suneel Dhand
Peter Mccullough
Magnus Burling
Robert W Malone
Dolores Cahill
Sucharit Bhakdi
John O looney

some are doctors. enjoy the red pill'n
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
icehouse

Post by icehouse »

It's just playing odds dude. Maybe all those guys did die from the shot. You know almost 800k down here died from covid. Pretty simple choice to me. I unlike most hear about it from the front lines, fuck if I want to be anyone who ends up in the hospital with it. Even if you live you can have permanent damage. An older datto buddy of mine got it 6 months ago. He says he still feels like hell and wishes he would have got the shot, he told me not getting it may have been the dumbest thing he's ever done. If you don't get it I could care less but don't make us out to be the silly ones.
"People don't like it when shit doesn't match their rule of thumb." Sam
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Yup, lots of people die every day. 'Course if you recently had the jab it automatically caused it. That's a given. Everyone knows someone who knows someone who dropped dead while getting the jab. This shit will be around forever. By the time they figure out Omicron there will be an even newer variant. The variants will be named like hurricanes and your grand kids will be on Omicron III as it's gone through the alphabet 3 times.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
GREG510

Post by GREG510 »

:lol: :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20211130-001554_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211130-001554_Facebook.jpg (192.07 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
RMS
Supporter

Post by RMS »

check out what these fascists are doing now : Province quietly bans ex-military vehicles A West Vancouver man says the province has quietly banned a class of collector vehicle without justification as to why. Mark Fleming, an active Canadian Forces reservist who collects and rents former military vehicles, says the province will no longer allow mechanics to give safety inspections to the vehicles, making them uninsurable “expensive paperweights.” “To be clear, I'm not asking to drive tanks on the road. … What they're saying is a civilian Hummer with a shiny paint job is perfectly legal but a military one with a green or tan paint job is not,” he said.
Fleming has been seeking answers from the ministry since he recently had to refund a client’s purchase of a U.S. military surplus Humvee, when the client learned ICBC would not insure it. The vehicle had been legally imported and inspected, registered and taxed as recently as the summer.
A bulletin issued from the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure’s Commercial Vehicle Safety and Enforcement Branch last month makes it clear to inspectors that they can no longer pass "non-conforming" ex-military vehicles that were “not designed to conform to the standards prescribed in the Motor Vehicle Safety Act (Canada) for motor vehicles designed for use on a highway at the time the vehicle was manufactured.”
“A non-conforming ex-military vehicle can ONLY be inspected under MVAR Division 25 Part 1 if its licensed gross vehicle weight is greater than 8,200 kg. Even if a non-conforming ex-military vehicle passes inspection, it is not authorized for unrestricted highway use,” the bulletin reads.
The bulletin doesn’t offer a rationale for the change, but Fleming said it’s a case of the government trying to legislate taste.
“They just don't like military vehicles. It's a taste thing. It's nothing to do with safety, because they're certainly safer than some of the other vehicles that are perfectly legal,” he said, noting anyone can import and register wooden-framed, plastic-bodied "lemons" from around the world.
Fleming has about 40 ex-military vehicles, including tanks, light armoured vehicles, Second World War Jeeps and motorcycles, which he rents out for film shoots, parades, educational and charitable events, and transporting current and former military members to their weddings and funerals.
More than being an arbitrary safety decision, Fleming said it takes away an important hobby for a community of veterans.
“In no small way, it's a kind of therapy for them. We’re talking about guys who have PTSD and stuff like that and they screw in for absolutely no reason,” he said.
Fleming said he hopes the ministry will arrive at a “reasonable” decision and allow safety inspections to proceed again.
Update: On Dec. 9, the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure sent the following response.

"As safety is CVSE’s top priority, CVSE conducted a formal review of inspection practices with ex-military type vehicles in fall 2020. The purpose of this was to ensure designated inspection facilities and authorized inspectors were provided clarification regarding the inspection and related provincial vehicle standards for these types of vehicles. CVSE followed up with ICBC to provide clarification. Additionally, CVSE posted Bulletin 01-21 for all inspection facilities to provide clarification around these types of vehicles. CVSE is not involved with the administration or policy regarding antique or collector vehicles. Oversight is maintained by ICBC," it read. "The application of inspection requirements would not change if the vehicle is an antique or collector vehicle. Vehicle usage, rate class, registration, licensing and insurance options are at the discretion of ICBC as the provincial insurer. Non-conforming vehicles may still qualify for restricted use, which would be determined by ICBC." https://www.burnabynow.com/bc-news/prov ... ys-4839925
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!
RMS
Supporter

Post by RMS »

https://www.cvse.ca/vehicle_inspections ... ctions.pdf

everyone on this board should be concerned The scumbags that run our Provincial Government, specifically the Ministry of Transportation, with a stroke of a pen, have killed the military vehicle hobby and cost collectors and related businesses millions of dollars. In the Province of British Columbia, all so called "non conforming" ex military vehicles are now classed as utility vehicles and may not be operated on any provincial road or highway, or be inspected under section 25 of the motor vehicle act despite the vehicle being upgraded to comply with all sections of the said act. The broader interpretation of this would be ANY non conforming vehicle. The definer would be if they deem the vehicle to have met the requirements of the motor vehicle act at the date of manufacture, or if they try to hold it up to the latest standard, which would mean no more vintage vehicles of any kind or older than some yet to be specified rewrite/revision of the act.

today they came for my army trucks tomorrow they will come for your Datsun
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

First they came:

First they came for the 4x4s I did nothing to stop it because I didn't own a 4x4.
Then they came for the convertibles I did nothing to stop it because I didn't own a convertible.
Then they came for the tuner cars I did nothing to stop it because I didn't own a tuner car.
When they came for my Datsuns, there was no one left to help me........................... attributed to Martin Niemöller 1946 (allegedly)
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs