get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
James

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by James »

This thread exemplifies why we should spend more time working on our cars, and trying to find common ground (which is likely our cars).
Finished is better than perfect......
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Pretty sure the previous two posts were in jest. If Butter is serious then it's even funnier still. I used a John Malcovich gif AND a smilie just to be safe.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

Oh Please don't stop, this is very entertaining. I mean opinion doesn't make it right so for me its just words. Best part is the comments on Biden being put out to pasture in a few months I doubt it but then its just my opinion like assholes, everybody's got one. Peace 8>)
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

The topic of 2020 being the worst of years came up and how 2021 would be so much better.... so I made some predictions of what might happen in 2021......

All those anti vaxers next summer..... Hunter hanging himself while waiting trial. CNN selling for under $5,000 to a consortium of ABC, CBS, PBS, NBC alphabet soup of news media to supply the networks with " whistleblower quotes of credible source information close to the top." Maxwell and 4 of the 8 US Marshalls detailed to protect her, killed in bomb blast after turning on the Clintons. Charles is crowned King of England and Andrew is divorced by his wife but 6 months later killed in a auto accident with his 18 year old g/f while being chased by paparazzi... eerily like the circumstances surrounding the death of Dianna. Michelle finally comes out as a cross dressing male who according to her, 'Barack didn't seen to notice or care and I got carried away." Kamala Harris sworn in as the 47th POTUS (and first woman of color) on air force one, twenty minutes after Joe Biden mistakenly wandered out the side door looking for a place to take a nap. Madam president Harris also has the distinction of being president for the shortest term when finally all objections are cleared and Trump is reinstated as President for his 2nd term less than an hour later. She is dropped off in California but a GPS malfunction takes her motorcade directly through a newly formed CHAZ zone and the de-funded police can't save her. The only good news is that the genetically engineered corona virus has a built in replication timer of about a year and a half before mutating to non infectious and dies out.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

That's funny Mike.

As are some of the delusional posts on here!

I hope we do not degrade into the goofiness that was on RATSUN.

I get my news from the magazine pictured below (amazing what I have kept), it is always timely, informative, funny at times, and can be instructional. On page 49 is a complete manual for your Light Saber, even with troubleshooting problems!

I wish you well America, you have a LONG way to go........as do we in a lot of ways.......so sad to see what happened on last Wednesday, I would never have imagined something like that in the U.S..
Attachments
February 2016 Mad Magazine.
February 2016 Mad Magazine.
Mad Magazine_000323 (Large).jpg (402.02 KiB) Viewed 2295 times
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

butters68 wrote: 10 Jan 2021 16:23 the insurrection act was signed early this morning, a lot of dems will be charged with treason. the so called riot stuff that went down in Washington was a cover for a white hat opps, they got palosi's laptop along with 6 or more other laptops. there will be a ten day black out . already have a no fly zone over Vergina. some military has been mobilized in washington and california. be safe all that are down south, trump caught them all. and italy was involved with the switching of votes in the dominion machines.
You are much better with cars than with politics, stay safe Mike, and stick to what you know.
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
Doraemon
Supporter

Post by Doraemon »

James wrote: 10 Jan 2021 19:22 This thread exemplifies why we should spend more time working on our cars, and trying to find common ground (which is likely our cars).
Amen
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

I celebrate all our differences.
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

won't be long now, trump's got this covered .. it will be swift and calculated, all the traders and antifa will be arrested. stay safe our US brother an sisters.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

funwithmonkeys
Supporter

Post by funwithmonkeys »

I don't think Trump knows how to use a calculator.
If no one from the future comes back to stop you from doing it then how bad of a decision can it really be?
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

What happened America???? Your 1st amendment right to free speech has been taken away, not with a bang but a whimper???

“Secrecy begets tyranny.”..... Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
510rob

Post by 510rob »

wait, since when has social media been free speech? These are commercialized platforms that are privately owned. They are based on large corpuses of gleaned metadata that has been run through cognitive supercomputer systems over and over again, and yet when these companies block someone from accessing their services, then you think that the "1st amendment right to free speech has been taken away, not with a bang but a whimper???"??? Huh?

No way dude. That is a far cry from a loss of free speech. That is a loss of fluff, no more, no less. When US media gave Bernie Sanders a cumulative total air time of about 38 seconds and they gave Trump a cumulative total air time of about 1 week, was that free speech? Yes, but it is pretty skewed in favor of one and not the other.

When Fox news broadcast the full Republican debate at 6pm, but then censored out EVERY SINGLE MENTION OR BIT THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH RON PAUL, chopping the debate down by 18 minutes, does that mean they trampled on Ron Paul's right to 1st amendment 'free speech'? No, it means that Fox news edited the information they presented to the public. Loss of content because of editing is not a loss of free speech. Yeeesh.

Twitter is not free speech and I'm guessing that the user agreements for all of that social media crap will now be amended, like the constitution, to allow them to retain their IP rights and the ability to censor, at large, their business product.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

I don't know what the user agreement for using Facebook and twitter are because I will never ever use it. Does the agreement mention anything about random or arbitrary censoring of posts or loss of service for disobeying??? If so then you are in agreement of their service and can't loose what you never had.
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

"Nothing in the World is more Dangerous than Sincere Ignorance and Conscientious Stupidity" ~
mlk.PNG
mlk.PNG (217.02 KiB) Viewed 2058 times
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal