Newby

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
NOTABMW

Newby

Post by NOTABMW »

I've been into 510's since they were new models. I've owned and raced, at last count, 10 over the years. Currently have 3, plus a parts car.
Had 4 but gave one to a Bud for helping my Rally efforts.
I'm happy to be part of the fold..... I've stalked this site for a very long time...... Finally decided to jump into the oily pool of 510 Freaks!! :o)
okayfine
Supporter

Re: Newby

Post by okayfine »

Hello and welcome to The Realm. Feel free to post up pictures of your collection, including your older stuff if you have 'em. Vintage pictures are cool.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
NOTABMW

Post by NOTABMW »

Thanks! According to FAQ's It seems I'm not able to post pictures yet, as None of my pictures are on a public domaine.
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

You are clear to post photos as an approved member on the realm, the photos just need to be reduced to 250kb - image resizer I find the easiest app to put on your computer if you are PC based.
We'll look forward to seeing your photos with as much history as you have. I too grew up in a 510. My father rallied and ice raced them when I was a kid. I bought my first 510 at 15 years old, and have owned well over 30 of them in my past as well. There have been some cool street projects, rally cars, an ice race car and track car along the way. We'll look forward to your input.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

Welcome! I too have been around Datsuns since new, 1969 I bought my first one.

A few die hard racers on here, I did almost 30 years of Solo, hillclimbs and track days. Not sure if you followed this thread, but it gives a good snapshot of Motorsport in B.C.

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=30

We look forward to some pictures!
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer