Amali Restaurant NYC

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
two_68_510s
Supporter

Amali Restaurant NYC

Post by two_68_510s »

My daughter Rachel has been promoted to Executive Chef of this fine little establishment.

http://amalinyc.com/

One of the "events" coming up: http://degustibusnyc.com/store/events.p ... ventId=270

Couldn't help myself, had to share! You know how dads get :wink: . They are usually ranked somewhere in the top 50 in the city.
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
StrutlessWonder
Supporter

Re: Amali Restaurant NYC

Post by StrutlessWonder »

That's great Joel, thanks for sharing.
Nothing wrong with being a proud papa!
Kurt Hafer
'70 2dr VG30et "Strutless Wonder"
510rob

Post by 510rob »

good work dad - that's awesome
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

Now the daughter is on a national TV show!

http://better.tv/view/food--amp--recipe ... baked-fish
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

Bike papa
Supporter

Post by Bike papa »

It's fun to brag about your kids !!!

Enjoy it every chance you get.
1971 Datsun 510 2 door
08 VW R32
69 BSA 650 Firebird Scrambler
Too Many Bicycles
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

Thanks Joel, I probably will...the kids are my weak/strong point.
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

That is most excellent!!!you must be beyond proud. My daughter was a 3x NH shotput champion, one time New England Champion, Top basketball rebounder in the State, 3x New Hampshire Elite Vollyball Player, 2003 Class L Volleyball player of the year, Eagle Tribune female athlete of the year and earned 14 varsity letters ya 14. It all carried over to Bryant University in RI as freshman player of the year both a top volleyball middle hitter and track & field shotput champion all at 5'8" tall with a 9'10" vertical touch. She's now a mother of three and sargent in the Army National Guard and just finished her masters in psychology hoping to work with soldiers coming out of the field and counciling inner city High School kids in Manchester, NH. Sorry to butt in but like you I to am very proud of her I just wish she wasn't such a better shot with a pistol than me. Now if my 6' 6" son was interested in sports geeeeeeezus!!!
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Three B's Racing wrote:That is most excellent!!!you must be beyond proud. My daughter was a 3x NH shotput champion, one time New England Champion, Top basketball rebounder in the State, 3x New Hampshire Elite Vollyball Player, 2003 Class L Volleyball player of the year, Eagle Tribune female athlete of the year and earned 14 varsity letters ya 14. It all carried over to Bryant University in RI as freshman player of the year both a top volleyball middle hitter and track & field shotput champion all at 5'8" tall with a 9'10" vertical touch. She's now a mother of three and sargent in the Army National Guard and just finished her masters in psychology hoping to work with soldiers coming out of the field and counciling inner city High School kids in Manchester, NH. Sorry to butt in but like you I to am very proud of her I just wish she wasn't such a better shot with a pistol than me. Now if my 6' 6" son was interested in sports geeeeeeezus!!!
Attachments
Block this!!!
Block this!!!
Jess Kill1 - Copy.jpg (495.5 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

Three B's Racing wrote:
Three B's Racing wrote:That is most excellent!!!you must be beyond proud. My daughter was a 3x NH shotput champion, one time New England Champion, Top basketball rebounder in the State, 3x New Hampshire Elite Vollyball Player, 2003 Class L Volleyball player of the year, Eagle Tribune female athlete of the year and earned 14 varsity letters ya 14. It all carried over to Bryant University in RI as freshman player of the year both a top volleyball middle hitter and track & field shotput champion all at 5'8" tall with a 9'10" vertical touch. She's now a mother of three and sargent in the Army National Guard and just finished her masters in psychology hoping to work with soldiers coming out of the field and counciling inner city High School kids in Manchester, NH. Sorry to butt in but like you I to am very proud of her I just wish she wasn't such a better shot with a pistol than me. Now if my 6' 6" son was interested in sports geeeeeeezus!!!
Fantastic man! She sounds like a real star!
(My 6'3" son won't do sports, but his little sister was a great player at multiple sports as well, nothing quite championship level like your daughter, but she loved it.)
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

Three B's Racing
Supporter

two_68_510s wrote:
Three B's Racing wrote:
Fantastic man! She sounds like a real star!
(My 6'3" son won't do sports, but his little sister was a great player at multiple sports as well, nothing quite championship level like your daughter, but she loved it.)
She cooks and plays sports wow!!! what a wife she'll make for a sports playing guy. She'll just have to make sure not to turn him into a porker with her good cookin 8>) When she come to visit who does the cooking? hehehehe

Lou
- John Lennon