july 13 mill lake criuse in (Abbotsford BC)

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
///FiveOneOh

july 13 mill lake criuse in (Abbotsford BC)

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

http://www.msamuseum.ca/volunteers-need ... y-13-2013/

my girl friends mother has been putting this show on for the past few years and has invited the 510 club to come and partake. Last year had over 500 cars. I will be entering my pile of wagon.... But it would be great to have some actual nice Datsuns representing as well. Sorry for the short notice she has been asking me to j vite you guys for weeks....I've just been busy.
Last edited by ///FiveOneOh on 11 Jul 2013 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
///FiveOneOh

Re: july 13 mill lake criuse in (Abbotsford BC)

Post by ///FiveOneOh »

The show was great! Over 500 cars tuned up including 2 510 and 2 Z cars, the only Jap cars at the show. For those who are worried about bringing an import to a Rod show (as I was) the Datsun's were extremely well received. Oddly enough I heard the comment "It's nice to see something different for a change, all we ever see are chevs/dodge/ford" a number of times.

The venue was great, a large grass field with plenty of big trees for shade, live music, vendor stands, and on site food. I highly recommend checking this show out next year, I know I will be going again.

On a side note the show raised $20,000 for the MSA Society and Art Gallery, we even sold out of the 4000 50/50 tickets! That could be because hot rodders couldn't say no to Susan in a summer dress ;)