Wtb: panasport wheels for my 72

Post your forsale and wanted ads
badhabit

Wtb: panasport wheels for my 72

Post by badhabit »

Anyone want to part with any? Im in Vancouver.
Thanks, Cheyne
ALVEEN

Re: Wtb: panasport wheels for my 72

Post by ALVEEN »

i got brand new panasports 15 inch but only fits 79-82 mazda rx7.if you wana make an adaptor,i wud let it go for $250 all 4.i think they are 4x115 bolt pattern
Dave Patten
Supporter

Post by Dave Patten »

The RX7 wheels are 4x110. And they usually run a near zero offset on a 15x7 rim.

Look at offset and the thickness of the adapter to make sure they can be installed on a 510. A 510 requires flares if you run a 15x7 +0. Generally 15x7 +18 to +25 can be used on a stocjk fendered 510 , but this depends on which front struts you have, what your tire size is, if you've rolled the fender lips and the car's ride height.

Safe sizing for wheels/tires for a stock fendered 510 w/stock struts is a 15x6 +24 with 195/50-15.

There are a ton of variables when fitting wheels to a 510, many of them are induced by what modifications have been done to the car.

As to buying Panasports, the VTO Classic 8 looks similar. These wheels are of very good quality and less expensive than Panasports. There are a number of Realm members that have VTO wheels on their cars.

Link to all VTO Wheels
http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=73
Dave Patten
http://www.FutoFab.com
Dunbarton, NH
ALVEEN

Post by ALVEEN »

mine looks like the classic 8 pattern
badhabit

Post by badhabit »

still looking guys. Sorry Alveen, not really wanting to do adapters. Thanks though
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

'85 RX-7 GSL-SE will have the same bolt pattern as the 510. Same car used to be used for the wagon axle swap (disc brakes). FWIW, which isn't much.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
badhabit

Post by badhabit »

did the bolt patterns change from gen 1 to gen 2 ? Alveen, maybe we can get a test fit if they arent all thrashed
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

That specific model changed, and is the only one compatible with the 510.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson