FS The Last Original 510?

Post your forsale and wanted ads
qwik510
Supporter

Re: FS The Last Original 510?

Post by qwik510 »

okayfine wrote:No thread is too dead for Robb.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robb seems to pop on here a few times a year and drag out old threads.

Will he ever buy a 510 while they are still affordable?

They are not getting any cheaper :P
Enjoy The Ride!
David
ImageImage
gbean
Supporter

Post by gbean »

For the right price he can buy mine!
"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
-Isaac Asimov
Robb

Post by Robb »

qwik510 wrote:
okayfine wrote:No thread is too dead for Robb.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robb seems to pop on here a few times a year and drag out old threads.

Will he ever buy a 510 while they are still affordable?

They are not getting any cheaper :P
Ive only seen 2 Datsun 510's up close in my life.
If you lived where I live, youd know why.
I probably daily drive the oldest car in my vicinity. :lol:
Every car here is newer than 5 years old !
danfiveten

Post by danfiveten »

Nope not a dead thread. Im only on here once and a while. As alot of you know art sadly left us, it just destroyed me, my dad, and our family to learn that he passed. Him and my dad would always write to eachother, and after not hearing from him for a while we got worried, and then i found out online that he had passed and it just was the worst news i have heard in years. He was like a grandfather to me, ive remembered him since the first car show i attended, he was like...no he was family. Figure some would like a photo of what shes doing now, she gets to live in the shop, only one change has been made to her...well 2. Washington state forced us to remove most of the stickers from the windows :(...we were not happy about being forced to do that, and the steering wheel was replaced with the rare wood grain datsun wheel. I am trying to find a replacement hubcap if anyone has one put up? One of the kids that test drove the car when art was trying to sell it ramned into a curb and damaged one of the caps.

Figure a nice lil update was in order so people know she is being taken care of, this car will always be Arthurs car, we are the caretakers. Just the shows will never feel the same, the car is there with arts spirit, but its just not the same not being able to talk to him :(
Vehicles
Art Hughes 1972 Preserved 510
1971 Purple Ratsun 510
2006 AltimaSE-R and 2012 Maxima
1979 Datsun 620
2007 Pathfinder
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

danfiveten wrote:Just the shows will never feel the same, the car is there with arts spirit, but its just not the same not being able to talk to him :(
Keep the car and show the car and I bet Art talks through the car all the time.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
tbsteen
Supporter

Post by tbsteen »

This says it's for a 14" wheel (that's not really correct, is it?) but this hubcap just showed up on eBay with free shipping even:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-DATSUN-5 ... 246wt_1128
danfiveten

Post by danfiveten »

Thanks ill have to look at that. Very pickey need to find a nice one, the dent isn't bad as long as I keep it pointing down LOL. Just hate kids who shouldn't test drive cars.
Vehicles
1971 Purple Ratsun 510
1979 Datsun 620
2007 Pathfinder
danfiveten

Post by danfiveten »

Thinking im going to make a new thread out of the for sale section LOL. Since she wont be going anywhere out of the family...EVER. I do need to talk to someone about getting a sticker done, Want to get a Preserved in the Memory of Art Hughes sticker done for the bottom of the rear window. Still not happy wa state forced my dad to remove most of the stickers, where they were positioned they were not a hazard to your view.
Vehicles
1971 Purple Ratsun 510
1979 Datsun 620
2007 Pathfinder