Monthly Meeting

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
supersportsedan
Supporter

Monthly Meeting

Post by supersportsedan »

Seeing as how I have yet to make it to a monthly meeting of men at Me-N-E'ds (now that's good alliteration), is there gonna be one this month? I heard that they are on the 2nd Saturday of each month, and it looks like it's the day (night) before the Duffy Lake Fun Run.... is this a case of bad timing? Or maybe we should all get together and tech everyone's car's before the cruise? Good idea? Bad idea? Comments?
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

The meeting is still on! And yeah it is August 9th!
wtf

Post by wtf »

If I can get some shit done I'm hoping to have it done by then so I can see if my car will actually make it. If you don't see me at the meeting, I'll be following a tow truck the whole way up.
5teN
Site Admin

Post by 5teN »

wtf wrote:If I can get some shit done I'm hoping to have it done by then so I can see if my car will actually make it. If you don't see me at the meeting, I'll be following a tow truck the whole way up.
Haha..."why is tobie tailgating that tow truck" ;)
Byron510

Post by Byron510 »

We all have faith dude, you can get it done.
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
D510

Post by D510 »

yeah and if somthing should fail you have the best 510 mechanic's with you. so no worries.
-1988 Red Jaguar Solvereign, Cold Airintake, Exhaust, Tint, Alpine Sound System.
-1972 Black 2dr Datsun 510, slammed with Built L20B
rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

He still has to make it to the event....you have a cell, right Tob? But like Byron said, we have faith you'll make it!
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.