72 Nissan Skyline Hakosuka 4 door

Post your forsale and wanted ads
93nissan

72 Nissan Skyline Hakosuka 4 door

Post by 93nissan »

If you dont like these cars, or dont understand the value, please dont post negative things on my thread. Thank you

Hi, I am selling my 1972 Nissan Skyline. This has been the best car i have ever owned. I have had less issues with this car than any other car i have ever owned. It is a true turn key classic. I would not worry about driving this car across the country. It has a great motor, that does not burn oil or leak any fluids at all. I had the car imported by JDM legends a little over a year ago i think. It was said to be an all original car, with all original paint. It seems to be exactly that, but i have noticed a couple little touch up things here and there. It is a very clean and solid car, with a very straight body. There is really not any rust, it just has a little surface rust on some parts of the under carriage. There are a couple chips in the paint and some scratches as expected from a car from 1972. It is over all a very presentable car. It has all original OEM nissan glass still intact. The interior is in great shape for a car of its age. the dash does not have any cracks in it. It has the factory AC all still there, which needs a recharge, but will blow somewhat cold for a couple seconds and then warm up. It came all stock with some old enkei mags on it. It now has very clean 16x7 panasport C8's on it, with Falcon Azenis that are in decent shape. It also has a custom straight through exhaust on it with a cherry bomb glass pack muffler. It sounds amazing... It will come with the stock exhaust as well. I put a tubular header on it while i was doing the exhaust. I put a nardi steering wheel in the car that i have had for sometime. It is in good condition but warn. It will come with the original steering wheel with center horn button included. I have also installed a GTR front splitter on the car and a Billet aluminum fuel cap that has been anodized black. I dont need to sell this car at all, i will be moving away for a while and didn't want the car to just sit, and i am not in the position to have so much money tied up in a car that sits somewhere i dont live. I will not sell the car unless i know it is going to a good home. I am looking for mostly cash but will entertain some trade offers. Car is located in Utah, U.S.A.

Stuff i have for the car that is not on it

GAB front short stroke shocks

L20A fuel injected with a 5 speed trans

14 inch enkei mags that came on the car

14 inch Gold meshies

Bosch 044 Fuel pump

Like i said before, i dont need to sell the car, this is really more of a feeler. I would not be sad to keep this car the rest of my life. My price is 29k OBO

Thank you for looking.

I would be happy to take any specific pictures of anything for some someone who is serious.

Please email me at bnrtts@hotmail.com for fastest response.
merlin
Supporter

Re: 72 Nissan Skyline Hakosuka 4 door

Post by merlin »

Nice! and a good price for that car landed and titled in the US...

a little confused... says you have an L20A and 5 speed... is that what's in the car, and/or you have one as a spare?
Merlin from Datsunhistory.com

"test mule? I don't need no stinkin' test mule... Bert Vorgon is my test mule"
93nissan

Post by 93nissan »

Sorry for the confusion, the car has a L20A with a carb and 4 speed trans in it, and also comes with a spare motor that is a L20A fuel injected and a 5 speed trans, these are the inline 6 motors.
merlin
Supporter

Post by merlin »

93nissan wrote:, these are the inline 6 motors.
LOL I know... i've written the history of nissan a couple of times... the l20a is a nice engine. all 60's and 70's nissan engines derive from/were inspired by :

1. a 1950's Austin block (A series, E, R, H, L ,J,)
2. a Prince M.C."Mercedes" inspired OH Cammer (G )
3. a chevy v8 (president )
4. a ww2 chev inline 6/ Graham Page inline 6 (g60 patrol P series)

rnorrish

Post by rnorrish »

merlin wrote:
LOL I know... i've written the history of nissan a couple of times... the l20a is a nice engine. all 60's and 70's nissan engines derive from/were inspired by :

1. a 1950's Austin block (A series, E, R, H, L ,J,)
2. a Prince M.C."Mercedes" inspired OH Cammer (G )
3. a chevy v8 (president )
4. a ww2 chev inline 6/ Graham Page inline 6 (g60 patrol P series)
the L-series is from an A-series...?
Isn't it the continuance of the G?
and where does the S-series fit in?
richard norrish
'68 'goon resto / '71 ice racer / '72 'goon project / '70 4-door rust pile / '67 520 project
----------------------------------------------------------------------
shardik wrote: My swap will be made of solid gold and it will run on puppy farts.
goichi1
Supporter

Post by goichi1 »

can someone post the pics on the site, I can't see Photobucket......:(
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Car looks awesome, love the 4 doors.
merlin
Supporter

Post by merlin »

rnorrish wrote:
merlin wrote:
the L-series is from an A-series...?
Isn't it the continuance of the G?
and where does the S-series fit in?
Austin A series... not to be Confused with Nissan A series... Nissan licensed Austin's engine and cars in the 1950's... all 1955-65 4 cylinder ninnan engines are basically, stroked or de-stroked versions of this engine... the l16- l20a, l24, l20b, z22 and finally, the z24 blocks are all bloodlined to that engine... as actaully are almost all nissan blocks... what nissan did was improve the head technology over time... switching from OHV to OHC/DOHC. The l20a was featured in a couple cars before the skyline and fairlady, including an inline 6 version of the 1965 president if i remember correctly.

hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

goichi1 wrote:can someone post the pics on the site, I can't see Photobucket......:(
X2 :!: 8)
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.
510-Trevor
Supporter

Post by 510-Trevor »

Ryancar1.jpg
Ryancar2.jpg
Ryancar3.jpg
1972 Yellow 4dr
510-Trevor
Supporter

Post by 510-Trevor »

Ryancar4.jpg
Ryancar5.jpg
Ryancar6.jpg
1972 Yellow 4dr
hang_510
Supporter

Post by hang_510 »

TY trevor :!:

its a beauty! 8)

... now where is that money tree??? should be bloomin bout now :twisted:
byron wrote:I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a smartie.
okayfine wrote:Sense doesn't always have everything to do with it, and I speak from experience.
Grajeda

Post by Grajeda »

Sweet car!!!...
All you need to do is slam it! :D
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Grajeda wrote:All you need to do is slam it! :D
:roll:
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
goichi1
Supporter

Post by goichi1 »

Thanks for postin'!! great looking car! first green one I have seen.....very cool car!!