HEADER PORT SIZE QUESTION??

Engine, Transmission and related drivetrain.
banzai510(hainz)

Re: HEADER PORT SIZE QUESTION??

Post by banzai510(hainz) »

Is that header for a 510? The Routing is something I never seen before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen those before,On that guys website but he sell the shorty one also . I think he sells these for over 200$ while you can get the same shorty header from TOP END Performance for 150. These are made by Trillmill out of Los Angeles.
I have one but never ran it. But people I have seen them said they are OK. But the Paint sucks and needs to be Ceramic coated. Also heard of leaks sometimes but rare.

I only really recommend them if you got to get rid of the nasty L20b exhaust manifolds as they are hard to get the lower intake/exhaust bolts. For for simplicicty reasons. headers are noisey

I myself still run the stock L16 cast manifolds. Maybe one day I will try my header out.
Attachments
chromexheader.JPG
okayfine
Supporter

Re: HEADER PORT SIZE QUESTION??

Post by okayfine »

banzai510(hainz) wrote:But people I have seen them said they are OK.
The collector is crap and too large, and the "downpipe" for the longer one is very restrictive.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson