get ready for the sh t show people.

No worries. Post here to your hearts content
Idoxlr8

Re: get ready for the sh t show people.

Post by Idoxlr8 »

To roughly paraphrase a 1980’s US senator, “Everyone is entitled his own opinion but not his own facts.”

Truth and honesty have taken a beating by having this Mob boss and collection of grifters in power the last four years. The internet and its rabbit hole of half truths and insane conspiracy theory’s has only weaponized it further.

What I find most alarming is how pathetic our critical thinking skills have become. Not sure whether it’s laziness, tribalism or a failed educational system but how a fake Billionaire reality TV star could convince the working class that he was the Messiah and would lead them to the promised land is baffling to me.

I truly want to believe America is better than this and I sincerely think it is so but when you gut the middle class and create the kind of inequality where people don’t think they have any options it creates desperation and ultimately revolution. The kind of problems that led to Trump weren’t created overnight and won’t be solved quickly but I sure hope some new leadership at least heads in the right direction and helps with the vitriolic atmosphere Trump has poured rocket fuel on.

America matters to Canada. Living next door to the 800 pound gorilla is no fun when he’s angry.
I wish nothing but the best for my American friends and sincerely believe some brighter days are ahead.👍👍
260z owner
510 wannabe
RONSLYCHUK
Supporter

Post by RONSLYCHUK »

Well said.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Biden and his son aren't grifters????? Wow talk about critical thinking. Oh that's right the news is biased and doesn't cover that story down there and now twitter and their ilk are censoring anything against Biden and the handling of the election..... What does your critical thinking say about this??? Tells me something is fishy and in play and we aren't getting all the facts. Trump won in '16 because he was the lesser of two evils compared to Hillary Clinton. Remember the news polls? not one showed him winning, all showed a Clinton landslide. Biased much? (Hell she still thinks she's the president) That bias is still going on today. So you are correct in what you say based on the only information you are allowed to have. You don't have to go to Denmark to find something rotten. There is something really wrong going on down there.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
Idoxlr8

Post by Idoxlr8 »

datzenmike wrote: 16 Jan 2021 13:43 Biden and his son aren't grifters????? Wow talk about critical thinking. Oh that's right the news is biased and doesn't cover that story down there and now twitter and their ilk are censoring anything against Biden and the handling of the election..... What does your critical thinking say about this??? Tells me something is fishy and in play and we aren't getting all the facts. Trump won in '16 because he was the lesser of two evils compared to Hillary Clinton. Remember the news polls? not one showed him winning, all showed a Clinton landslide. Biased much? (Hell she still thinks she's the president) That bias is still going on today. So you are correct in what you say based on the only information you are allowed to have. You don't have to go to Denmark to find something rotten. There is something really wrong going on down there.
I am of the opinion a monkey swinging a nitrous injected chainsaw would do less damage than Trump.....but I’m not a scientist.
260z owner
510 wannabe
gooned

Post by gooned »

America matters to Canada. Living next door to the 800 pound gorilla is no fun when he’s angry.
I wish nothing but the best for my American friends and sincerely believe some brighter days are ahead.👍👍

Yup, well put.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Is going on down there??????????
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

anyone missing trump yet? its just a matter of time before this Bidan movie is over.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Post by bertvorgon »

You're getting too close to the COOL-AID.......!
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
butters68
Supporter

Post by butters68 »

maybe, but i took the red cool aid not the blue cool aid Keith. after taking the red pill i'm not going back in to the matrix, when the stuff i'm seeing and reading is finally told to the people of the USA and the world . it will be good but very hard to under stand how bad the corruption really was.

What JFK started Trump will finish.
ding ding dong dong all night long long.
510rob

Post by 510rob »

butters68 wrote: 21 Feb 2021 04:49 maybe, but i took the red cool aid not the blue cool aid Keith. after taking the red pill i'm not going back in to the matrix, when the stuff i'm seeing and reading is finally told to the people of the USA and the world . it will be good but very hard to under stand how bad the corruption really was.

What exactly was it that "JFK started and Trump will finish"? Please elaborate and be specific.
MikeY

Post by MikeY »

I'm hopeful that the cult of personality that showed such promise with JFK ends with Trumps failures. Epstein is waiting for him. The career politician is not such a bad thing. Someone in the public eye with the 5 estate watching them.
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

butters68 wrote: 20 Feb 2021 17:34 anyone missing trump yet? its just a matter of time before this Bidan movie is over.
It's Biden BTW. Oh yes, I miss the daily whining about how bad he has been treated by EVERYONE! Don't you think it is odd that everyone he worked with got screwed on so many levels and here he is still holding on the minds of some folks. IT IS INSANE. He is a total F-up as has been shown already. I can't imagine what it is you want rum*pt back for, come on what did JFK start that shit-for-brains needs to finish? He is a criminal Mike, what the hell is it you can't see. Nearly destroyed the executive branch of the government as a little side job to lining his pockets. Not to even mention the fing inssurection, dude that is unforgivable. (Unless you are a KISSASS repubican of course)
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

butters68 wrote: 21 Feb 2021 04:49 maybe, but i took the red cool aid not the blue cool aid Keith. after taking the red pill i'm not going back in to the matrix, when the stuff i'm seeing and reading is finally told to the people of the USA and the world . it will be good but very hard to under stand how bad the corruption really was.

JFK started dismantling the war machine. He was leaning towards pulling out of Viet Nam. Trump's been trying to pull the troops home.

Last November, I quit watching the alphabet news (NBC, ABC, CNN Etc.) that's the real blue pill. The red pill allow you to see Potatoe Joe as an inappropriate child touching, hair sniffing, plagiarizing, walking corpse with dementia.

From his lips to your ears...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuAB5MqP0Y

Sessions slaps Biden's had away from child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvK-ze8_0CU

Christ on crutches the American people never got to see this on the news. I thought Dan Quale was the village idiot. I was wrong....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuIjn6EEIV8&t=61s
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

Really? Comparing the intellect and morals of Trump against Biden?? My God people how the hell did the propaganda get you? Wake up. Turn off OAN FOX and NEWSMAX. Watch Democracy Now Remember 30,000+ documented lies. Also I think I am out of here, no sense preaching to the heathens. I like cars a lot better than politics.
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

Hehehehe! this is awesome reading everyone's opinions thinking their all right when an opinion doesn't mean your right, its an opinion. There's the way it is, and the way it should be. How it should be? I don't know its an opinion and I'm keeping it to myself. Three subjects you should never ever have conversations about with friends or family because they always seem to end badly, Religion, Money and Politics. Yea, I know its opinion.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon