New here!

Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
Datsun#7

New here!

Post by Datsun#7 »

Hey guys ! New to the Realm , I race a complete restored B-sedan 510 that’s a Bob Stevens tribute car, car was built by me and my Dad, we race with soveren in the NW, and we also race a Porsche 944 with SCCA and ICSCC,
Byron510

Re: New here!

Post by Byron510 »

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

Hav have an actual Bob Stevens car - one of two full race cars that never saw the track in its day - or in Bobs day. It has now, but that’s a whole nother story.

Love to see photos and hear more about your machine, and more importantly your connection with. On Stevens.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
Datsun#7

Re: New here!

Post by Datsun#7 »

Actually ,it was more that the car “could have” had a connection more than my self, this particular car has history back to the mid/late 70’s and into the mid 80’s , starting life as a B-sedan then into GT3 , then looks like it was wrecked and cobbled back together as a DRC , in the 80’s , the guy I bought it from was the one saying Bob had a hand in Originaly building the car, unfortunately I have no proof and log books are present, but modified, as the car changed hands early on they would just scrim one name for another , it does seem that this car stayed local to the NW , Westwood, Seattle and Portland