1uzfe in a 510

Problems, ideas and comments specific to engine swaps.
jimmy billy

1uzfe in a 510

Post by jimmy billy »

Has anyone actuly done this before and has pics?
okayfine
Supporter

Re: 1uzfe in a 510

Post by okayfine »

Search still works, last I checked.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
jimmy billy

Post by jimmy billy »

I tryed but only found coments
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Not sure what it is you're looking for, then. 71pl510SanDiego is as good as it gets here for that swap, and was farther along than some other oddball swaps.

It's a lot of work, a lot of money, and a lot of work.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
jimmy billy

Post by jimmy billy »

Ya i got a budy thats done alot of v8 swaps for info on instaling them but hes only done chev swaps. With the amout of rust work im doing puting in the v8 shouldnt be too bad for me. Ive done other swaps before so my heads in that game. Do you know the name of the build he had going with the 1uz?
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Not offhand, it/he's in the search results for 1uzfe.
jimmy billy

Post by jimmy billy »

Ok ill check agein thanks man.