Photoshop Experts Wanted!

Problems, Comments, Questions regarding the website
5teN
Site Admin

Photoshop Experts Wanted!

Post by 5teN »

As discussed in an other topic (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21949) we are going to start a little project to generate some new header images for the510realm.

We'll start by getting a group of Photoshop experts together. We'll setup a private section on the forum so we can discuss how we'll proceed.

So, if you have some good experience with photoshop please reply to this thread and we'll get started!

Thanks for everyone's interest in our little community.

- 5teN
- rnorrish
- RonM
-
-
-
-
RonM
Supporter

Re: Photoshop Experts Wanted!

Post by RonM »

I'm in spencer. Just let me know what you need. I have back ground in photo retouching/manipulation and graphic design , but very little knowledge in the way of web dev. I would love to help with logo, graphics, photo enhancement, etc. Something I'd like to explore is the use of photo-montage as a way of filling the wide horizontal banner format constraints. if we stitch three or four (squarish) images together to fill the space it would open it up for more imagery, and we could create an interesting juxtaposition, or tell a little story. Otherwise we are limited to a very tightly cropped horizontal image. I'll put something together as an example.

My first .02 contribution
Sometimes people loose touch with subjectivity, because they've got they're heads stuck too far up they're own,,, Reality.
RonM
Supporter

Post by RonM »

This is a little egocentric and crude, but maybe something like this
Attachments
test.motage.jpg
test.motage.jpg (73.02 KiB) Viewed 4861 times
Sometimes people loose touch with subjectivity, because they've got they're heads stuck too far up they're own,,, Reality.
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

Looks cool Ron!
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
TerryHackman
Supporter

Post by TerryHackman »

Are you looking for forum members to send photos of (our) and (assorted) cool 510 photos to use in the header?
510rob

Post by 510rob »