Canby=Powerland datsun meet 2019

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
Jbirds510

Canby=Powerland datsun meet 2019

Post by Jbirds510 »

Here’s the short. I’ll pick this event up.
dates: June 8-9 at https://g.co/kgs/gBsGmi
cost is $8.00 for 1 day or $16.00 for both days entrance fee. $10 tent camping $20 rv spot (20 amp power and water).
Cost to enter a vehicle into the show: FREE
Cost for a swapmeet spot: FREE
What you get for your $8/16, 1 full day or 2 full days of access to the show and also if you’d like to walk around the venue there are also 14 various museums on the grounds that you’ll have access to. These Musuems typically ask for a small donation and that’s voluntary.

Anyone who would like to come a little early (Friday) are welcome to pitch a tent On my property just up the road from the event location. We’ll be doing outdoor movies, bbq, camping. If people need to do any basic repairs or adjustments I have a 4000ft facility on the property for that also. I can host up to about 20 cars.

I’d like to get with any local or non local club for club pick trophies.
Ill be making a several trophies also to include.
farthest traveled under its own power, best of show, best daily driver, &“the mouse trap”, which is the most how did this car/truck even make it here?? Award.
More trophy classes may open up as we get closer to the date.

Sometimes things change that’s just life, however this doesn’t mean it has to end! This wouldn’t be the first time the show switched hands, just the first time the venue has changed. I don’t know or frankly care WHY the old venue seemed to care less and less about us over the years but what I can tell you is this, the new venue is specifically interested in our type of events and has expressed to me that they would LOVE to have us and help keep our event alive!
SEE YOU ALL IN JUNE!
KoHeartsGPA

Re: Canby=Powerland datsun meet 2019

Post by KoHeartsGPA »

I like it!
Diego.
datzenmike
Supporter

Post by datzenmike »

Finally some positive news and changes to this event. Have been going to the old Canby the last 7 or 8 years and will plan to go to this one.
"Nissan 'shit the bed' when they made these, plain and simple." McShagger510 on flattop SUs
OSGiken510

Post by OSGiken510 »

Jbird510, I have been sorting through show car supplies and I have some things that you might be interested in for your new show, please contact me osgiken510@gmail.com or pm me. Thanks.

Steven
DNW Pres.
tcflacars

Post by tcflacars »

Thaanks