Merry Christmas

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
bertvorgon
Supporter

Merry Christmas

Post by bertvorgon »

As I tuck into my cabin here, logs on the fire, wolves howling in the snowy night, I see Iqualalout light his seal oil lamp across the frozen lake, in his igloo, all warm and cozy also.

I hope all of you out there, spread across this planet, in the Great Realm of the 510, have a safe and warm holiday break from the madness, spent with family and friends.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and, if there is some politically correct way to say it, I will leave you to fill in your own words! :lol:

I look forward to some great road trips this coming season, we ARE going to do the full Winthrop loop this year for sure, and, a camping trip of some sort.

Thanks again to all the characters that make this site the first thing I check out with my morning coffee, the learning curve NEVER ends.

Oh, and I think we should all give the person of the year award to Dave Patten, for stepping up to the plate and having the replacement panels, etc, done. This if anything gives new life for the 510.
"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty" - Peter Egan

Keith Law
1973 2 Door Slalom/hill climb/road race / canyon carver /Giant Killer 510
1971 Vintage 13' BOLER trailer
Byron510

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Byron510 »

Well stated Bert.

I'm much closer to the equator this year, spending Christmas with family on the Yucatan Peninsula. The Mexicans still hold a more traditional Christmas close to heart, it's quite refreshing to have stepped out of the absolute comercial rodeo that Christmas
Is back home. Tonight we'll have our family dinner with extended and further extended family including our uncles-sisters-half brothers two e removed cousins aunts friends dauters nicece.... I love Mexico for this :-)

It's been a great year hear on the Realm and in the 510 community as a whole. There have been a number of people step forward and help the community just as Dave has been mentioned above. But for all who have contributed and continue to contribute to the Realm community through sharing your builds, technical know how, experiences and photos; I wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year.

Byron
Love people and use things,
because the opposite never works.
gooned

Post by gooned »

I'll chime in with Happy Holidays to all!

Always a great read on here, some of the best projects & characters on the realm.
RONSLYCHUK
Supporter

Post by RONSLYCHUK »

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope that all your wishes come through!
510wizard
Supporter

Post by 510wizard »

Merry Xmas to all on the Realm, the members make this the best forum out there! Have a safe and healthly new year. Give a big hug to all the important people in your life.
zKars
Supporter

Post by zKars »

Merry Christmas everyone!

I realized I hadn't turned on my Christmas lights in the shop this year yet! What was I thinking?

In fact, they look much better here.
image.jpg
image.jpg (174.6 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
McShagger510

Post by McShagger510 »

^^ Ha Ha GREAT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ^^

Merry Christmas to all!
The person with the sun in their eyes has the right of way. - my brother

'72 2dr. 510 Turbo
'73 240Z all stock
'71 2dr. 510 stock......for now