Orange County - Every Thursday

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
YO510

Orange County - Every Thursday

Post by YO510 »

There is a meet every Thursday at the In-n-Out parking lot near Laguna Hills Mall. It starts at 8:30pm and it would be great to get some Datsun's (and other classic Japanese cars) to go. The cars are very diverse, the crowd is mostly younger guys.

In-N-Out Burger
24001 Avenida de la Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Contact info on my cl ad: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4758494735.html
YO510

Re: Orange County - Every Thursday

Post by YO510 »

I had about 4 guys (I've never met before) text me saying they were coming. None of them showed up :lol: Regardless, I got 3 of my friends to go and the one 240z was definitely the attention-getter of the whole meet.

I'm determined to get a huge consistent crowd of Datsun owners at this meet; so once again, this week 11/20/14 hope some of you can make it out. I will try to take at least one picture every week. Phone calls/texts this week seem a little bit more promising.
two_68_510s
Supporter

Post by two_68_510s »

YO510 wrote:I had about 4 guys (I've never met before) text me saying they were coming. None of them showed up :lol: Regardless, I got 3 of my friends to go and the one 240z was definitely the attention-getter of the whole meet.

I'm determined to get a huge consistent crowd of Datsun owners at this meet; so once again, this week 11/20/14 hope some of you can make it out. I will try to take at least one picture every week. Phone calls/texts this week seem a little bit more promising.
pic of the Z? Hope the gathering grows!
Joel

2 '68 510 2 door sedans
'95 240SX

“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
YO510

Post by YO510 »

two_68_510s wrote:
YO510 wrote:I had about 4 guys (I've never met before) text me saying they were coming. None of them showed up :lol: Regardless, I got 3 of my friends to go and the one 240z was definitely the attention-getter of the whole meet.

pic of the Z? Hope the gathering grows!

Sorry man, no pictures of the Z, but the body was completely stock apart from fender mirrors, and I believe it had an l28 in it. Apart from that, the owner didn't give me information (maybe it's a secret project with a crazy powertrain :shock: )