Nissan IDX Nismo & Freestyle SOCAL tour!!!

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
Datsunnismo

Nissan IDX Nismo & Freestyle SOCAL tour!!!

Post by Datsunnismo »

Hello fellow dimers!
It has come to my attention that nissan will be doing a Southern California tour with their new concept car, Nissan IDX. Nissan has currently NOT scheduled for production, but let the 510 community change their mind! Nissan of North America is really pushing for production of this car to the manufacturer, personally i would love to see the rebirth of the legendary 510. So lets show some Datsun pride and lets get out there to these locations and show them some love!

Friday 01/31/2014: Abbot Kinney Boulevard in Venice (im not too sure of the exact location, but im gonna try to get this ASAP) from 4 pm - 10 pm tonight.

Saturday 02/01/2014: "Cars & Coffee" meet in Irvine, and then it’s off to the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles for the "Inside the MotoMan Studio" event, featuring Peter Brock.

Sunday 02/02/2014: "Supercar Sunday" gathering in Woodland Hills, from 7 to 10 a.m. Near Topanga Promenade.
Ill be at the Supercar Sunday with my Hardbody truck since my dime isnt ready yet :( but i will be representing the 510 Pride!

Read more: http://www.superstreetonline.com/eventc ... xzz2s0EX5m

Let the Datsun revolution begin!!!
Desert Eight Cruise Club