Northeast Meets? (NY, NJ, PA, CT)

Shows, cruises & motorsport events.
datsun5104dr
Supporter

Northeast Meets? (NY, NJ, PA, CT)

Post by datsun5104dr »

I know there aren't as many Datsuns on the East Coast as the West, but are there any meets that go on around here?? :(
-Mike
'68 Datsun 510 4DR
okayfine
Supporter

Re: Northeast Meets? (NY, NJ, PA, CT)

Post by okayfine »

510-specific meets on the East Coast are pretty much limited to the SPEC event in May:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25134

Which isn't to say you couldn't gather up some localish guys, but you might have to do the legwork.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
datsun5104dr
Supporter

Post by datsun5104dr »

okayfine wrote:510-specific meets on the East Coast are pretty much limited to the SPEC event in May:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25134

Which isn't to say you couldn't gather up some localish guys, but you might have to do the legwork.
Yea, i saw that one. Too bad there isn't anything closer by me.
-Mike
'68 Datsun 510 4DR
okayfine
Supporter

Post by okayfine »

Legendary Dave Patton drove his GT3 race car from New England to Summit one year...

But, again, there are enough guys near you to make something happen. Someone's gotta make it happen, though...
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson
73DATSON

Post by 73DATSON »

datsun5104dr wrote:I know there aren't as many Datsuns on the East Coast as the West, but are there any meets that go on around here?? :(
Hey I go up to OBI every Sunday.
73 Datsun 510 2 door black primer liber 215 50 13 angelseyes Keyless push start alarm with remote start power evrything no more keys for car.acura seats rollbar. A L20b engine weber crabs 5speed tranny Air ride cylinder in the front and air bags in rear
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

okayfine wrote:Legendary Dave Patton drove his GT3 race car from New England to Summit one year...

But, again, there are enough guys near you to make something happen. Someone's gotta make it happen, though...
Actually it was his full on ITC 510. Chris of Maine and I followed and that was a fun drive especially leaving the Tolls on the Mass Pike I-90 because Dave's motor really sounded off BIG TIME!! I've been driving to Summit Point West Virginal every year since `99 then to either MD or NC to hang with Qwik510 or BRE Bailey.
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
datsun5104dr
Supporter

Post by datsun5104dr »

73DATSON wrote:
datsun5104dr wrote:I know there aren't as many Datsuns on the East Coast as the West, but are there any meets that go on around here?? :(
Hey I go up to OBI every Sunday.
What's OBI?
-Mike
'68 Datsun 510 4DR