1970 Datsun Roadster SOLD

Post your forsale and wanted ads
dcuplover

1970 Datsun Roadster SOLD

Post by dcuplover »

Started its life in southern California. I brought it up here years ago and started a very slow frame off restoration. All the metal work has been done. There was just a small amount or rust in the rear fender lips and the usual spot at the base of the A pillar.
The frame has been sandblasted and coated with a 98% zinc paint in a flat grey colour (which can be top coated). I have gather lots of NOS parts including a few sets of fenders and quarters. The motor was a 1600 which has been bored and stroked to a 2 liter. The interior was already a nice red vinyl with a dash that has the typical sun cracks all over. I don't want to part things out so am more interested in someone buying the whole project. I don't have pictures at the moment as the car is buried a bit in a garage with some other stuff. The parts are spread out over two garages but the car was complete and a driver when I bought it. $6000 Cdn ($4750 USD) Not looking for any trades as I already have many projects. Car is in Vancouver thanks
Last edited by dcuplover on 05 Nov 2017 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
dcuplover

Re: 1970 Datsun Roadster

Post by dcuplover »

Here are some pics from a while ago
http://s188.photobucket.com/user/dcuplo ... t=3&page=1
dcuplover

Re: 1970 Datsun Roadster

Post by dcuplover »

SOLD