WTS: 71 510 No longer for sale

Post your forsale and wanted ads
Mowers510

WTS: 71 510 No longer for sale

Post by Mowers510 »

Hi all,

Looking to sell my 2 door. There is an ad on Kijiji and asking $9000. Granted maybe a little high but at least we can start a conversation.

Year: 1971
Model: 510 2 door
Exterior Colour: red with black hood.
Interior Colour: black
5 speed dog leg (200sx I believe)
Odometer reading: lots and not accurate.
Description:
L20B (standard from 620 pickup)
Yamaha R1 Mikunis with Bogg Bros manifold
Shorty header with 2" exhaust
Auto meter wide band gauge
Ermish coil overs on stock 510 spindles
Top End Performance poly bushings in the rear
Mitsubishi Lancer front seats
New Datsport rear window seal (cal look)
Door window belt seals inner & outer.

It runs great. Starts all the time and gets me to work all the time in summer.

The reluctant reason for selling is that it needs paint. I don't want this car to rot away in a field or at my work because I can't put the time into it. Can't paint it at home, can't spare the cash for a pro and a three year old little lady has a way of pulling me out of the garage right now. Now is the perfect time to start the paint as it barely has rust issues. Couple of the usual spots but the bones are great.

I'm having trouble loading pics and I'm sure there is an easy way but please contact me for photos or any other info you need. A possible sale just fell through for a guy in BC that did not see it in person due to fears of getting it inspected. I don't know what they look for out there but this car is in great shape considering the year and how much I drive it.

I will be 100% honest with the condition and any other issues that I know of (not many).

Email: tim@allianceequipment.ca
Cell: 780-203-3583. Text only please but I do prefer email.

Kijiji ad here:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/ed ... nFlag=true

I would love to see this car go to someone that will put some time into it and make it the car it should be. It would be a shame to let it go down the road so many of these cars have around this area.
Last edited by Mowers510 on 28 Aug 2017 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
Mowers510

Re: WTS: 71 510 near Edmonton

Post by Mowers510 »

Sorry... car is located in Spruce Grove 15 minutes west of Edmonton