510 rummage sale in Vancouver

Post your forsale and wanted ads
jon510

510 rummage sale in Vancouver

Post by jon510 »

I need to clear up the shop and I have a bunch of stuff to unload. I'm really not sure on what this stuff is worth so if I'm off base let me know. I'm not stuck on getting the highest price possible so all prices are OBO, I would just like to see this stuff go to a good home but that doesn't mean lowball me... (Alternatively, if I'm giving stuff away feel free to let me know)

L16. Ran great with a weber when pulled last year. No Carb. Has a black box dizzy on it that can be included or not. May have 70k miles on it... or not. $200 engine alone (??)

Black box distributors x 2. I think I may have a blaster coil somewhere here to go with one of them. $200 each

4 into 1 L series header $150

Stock 4 into 2 into 1 exhaust manifold, ?$50

stock rear cross member with enlarged exhaust hole (I think it's 3 but it might be 3.5", I can measure if you're interested) $100

A87 open chamber head $100 (with valves, I think the cam is still in there, L series valve cover)

two trunks, not terrible, not perfect $50 each

Rabbit style radiator. Afco all aluminum. This is quite thick and wouldn't install on my turbo car, I think it's 3-row. Unfortunately one of the outlets is 1.5". A few bent fins but never used. $100

single points distributor, $100

two sets of fiberglass fenders. One set is quite sturdy, the other is thinner glass but was apparently bought from specialty years ago. $100 each set

a set of old steel fenders, have some areas of rot but not terrible, going to the steel bin unless they're of use, free

dogleg 5-speed transmission. Ran fine. I have ground a tad off the input shaft for fitment into my diesel engine, but it's still longer than the shaft on my zx transmission so should be of no consequence. $250

81 200sx EFI Includes fuel rail, injectors, harness, ECU, AFM $100

Red needle tachometer. $300. Still kind of waffling on selling this one....

A box of old eletronics - coils, ER alternators, starters. No idea of these work. Going to the steel bin unless you want them. Free

I have a bunch more stuff kicking around to sort through that I will post later. If you're looking for something else let me know, I have some boxes of trim stuff, interior dash bits,... that I can try to sort through if needed. If you buy a few of the bigger things I can lower the price to encourage movement....

Jon
778-868-4510
jbraunstein510@gmail.com
RMS
Supporter

Re: 510 rummage sale in Vancouver

Post by RMS »

I will take the rusty fenders, they are good for dog repairs.

and have things to trade for the residue left, after its been picked over.
two_68_510s wrote:I guess our donkeys are quicker then your sled dogs!
McShagger510

Post by McShagger510 »

Pleeeze don't give away or sell my jack stands, Jon. :mrgreen: :lol:

James
The person with the sun in their eyes has the right of way. - my brother

'72 2dr. 510 Turbo
'73 240Z all stock
'71 2dr. 510 stock......for now
'91 Nissan truck *SOLD*
'02 TOYOTA Tacoma
'78 Kawasaki Z1-R
'84 Kawasaki GPZ750 Turbo
'99 Kawasaki ZRX1100
mell00510

Post by mell00510 »

:lol:
datzenmike wrote:Too bad about the fire wall. What does the V8 weigh?
mattyhacks71

Post by mattyhacks71 »

Pic of the header?