Post your forsale and wanted ads
jefe de jefes

NOS 510 Tachometer - SOLD

Post by jefe de jefes »

SOLD , thanks

NOS Datsun 510 Tachometer - orange needle
$600 shipped obo
Located near Fresno, CA.

Last edited by jefe de jefes on 08 Apr 2015 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Re: NOS 510 Tachometer - $600 shipped

Post by Three B's Racing »

$600 wow!!! I remember buying those when I was a mechanic at Sun Datsun in Whittier, Ca back in the early 70's for $12,,,yes $12. I picked up 4 put one in my 510 kept the other three which eventually down the line I sold<----Had I known WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon
KoHeartsGPA

Post by KoHeartsGPA »

Three B's Racing wrote:$600 wow!!! I remember buying those when I was a mechanic at Sun Datsun in Whittier, Ca back in the early 70's for $12,,,yes $12. I picked up 4 put one in my 510 kept the other three which eventually down the line I sold<----Had I known WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Build a time machine and go back for couple thousand of them :lol:
Diego.
Three B's Racing
Supporter

Post by Three B's Racing »

KoHeartsGPA wrote:
Three B's Racing wrote:$600 wow!!! I remember buying those when I was a mechanic at Sun Datsun in Whittier, Ca back in the early 70's for $12,,,yes $12. I picked up 4 put one in my 510 kept the other three which eventually down the line I sold<----Had I known WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Build a time machine and go back for couple thousand of them :lol:
I'd go back a few more years and grab a few of the highly sought after American Muscle cars and a few Fender and Martin guitars and not date that chick I met after a gig 8>O
"Lastnight the wife said oh boy when your dead you can't take nothing with you but your soul oh "Think"
- John Lennon