Datsun 510 v8 swap question

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
Unknown007

Re: Datsun 510 v8 swap question

Post by Unknown007 »

LOL didn't know people were talking smack hahaha well luckily I got a 240sx and never made my plan come true.I was like younging then but got into learning about automobiles more and now I can relate to what everybody was saying.By the way if I am to get a dime it won't be with air ride I was too much into the VIP style cause I had a Q45 luxury car my fault.

If I do get one sometime I will probably toss in a KA/SR/or some type of engine that's pretty light and I can't remember why I was thinking V8, but then again in high school everybody wants to be fast.For suspension wise on a dime I would go coilovers instead so I can have that stiff handling and probably have a roll cage/roll bar up inside :D, lol air ride how that come through my mind.Well thanks for input and I don't take anything personal but I do have a different kinda mind and if I ever get my dime which I hope I do you guys will be first to see it.Promise no bags will be added hahaha.I wish I would've understood everything in 2008 cause it all make sense now that I know about cars and actually work on mine which is soon to be turbo by the way.

Well sorry for everybody who though I quit or to everybody I was rude too my apologizes.If anybody wants to see pics of my 240sx let me know.

-UnKnown007