I will be traveling to Taiwan to meet with the manufacturer in person the end of next week. Currently in production are tail light panels, which will be our first stocking part. These will be on hand in 8-10 weeks. Prototyping is complete on rocker panels, front fenders & hoods. These will be coming next.
_________________UPDATE October 8, 2014
We have another shipment coming, the container is on the sea, ETA November 14, 2014.
Check our website for ordering availability.
This shipment will include the following items (S&H additional):
Datsun 510 Parts:
• Chrome plated steel front bumpers, one piece beam (68-73) - $360/ea
• Front fenders with JDM/AU marker openings (68-73) - $325/ea
• Under engine splash pan (68-73) - $85
• Hood Latch Kit, both pieces, LHD (68-73) - $79/set
• Trunk floor drops, inner piece, both R & L sides (68-73) - $59/ea
• Rear Valance (68-73) - $165/ea
• Rear bumper brackets (68-72) - $54/pr
Datsun 240Z parts:
• 240Z Tail light assemblies, JDM style w/ amber directional, includes trim, bulb sockets and wiring harness - $495/set
• 240Z F&R Bumpers, chrome, (70-72) - $360/ea
• 240Z F&R Bumpers, black powder coat, (70-72) - $240/ea
• 240Z front bumper brackets (70-72) - $54/pr
Restock of 510 Parts:
• 68-73 Front fenders w/o marker openings (currently on back order) - $325/ea
• 69-73 Rear Tail light Panel (currently on back order) - $255/ea
We also have the following available for immediate delivery.
Datsun 510 Items Currently in Stock:
• 70-73 Front fenders w/US marker openings - $325/ea
• 69-73 Front Valance - $195/ea
• 68-73 Hood - $495/ea
• 68-73 Front Bumper Brackets - $59/pr
• 68-73 Rocker Panels, individual L or R - $245/ea
• 68-73 Rocker Panels, Both Sides, L&R - $475/pr
Coming in the future will be the following:
Chrome plated rear 510 bumpers (TBD - $360/each)
510 Headlight buckets w/retainer rings (TBD - $135/side - complete)
510 Hood trim (TBD - TBD)
510 Fender “eyebrow” trim (TBD - TBD)
510 Lower grill trim (TBD - TBD)
510 Quarter panels (TBD - $585/each)
510 trunk floors are under consideration.
We at FutoFab are extremely excited about our growth and this opportunity to further support the Datsun community.
Further updates will be coming, so keep an eye on our website http://www.futofab.com/ in the upcoming months.